Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Zorbing Choice for TwoCode: PSPHEC 9 month validity Manchester South - Macclesfield 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Zorbing Choice for Two
Add to Basket
Enjoy the unique sensation of defying gravity whilst tearing down a hill at speeds of up to 30mph inside a 12ft inflatable ball with this Zorbing Choice experience. You’ll choose from either a Harness Ride or an Aqua Ride for two, available at a choice of locations.
Opt for the Harness Ride and you’ll be strapped in face to face with your friend as you hurtle downhill on a thrilling journey you’ll never forget. Or choose the Aqua Ride and be set free in the ball with no straps as you and your friend slip and slide around with 30 litres of water. Whichever option you choose, you’re sure to experience a fast-paced, exhilarating activity unlike anything you have ever tried before.
- Health and safety briefing
- Choice of Harness or Aqua Zorbing for two
- Choice of location
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen venue you’ll be booked into the site and have the chance to watch other participants while you wait in a designated safe area until it’s your turn to ride.
You may choose between the following exhilarating rides:
Harness Zorbing for Two
Strapped into your harness face to face with your friend, you’ll be taken to the top of a hill for a safety briefing on how to ride the zorb safely. Then it’s time to roll as you hurtle downhill at speed, turning head over heels as you go.
Aqua Zorbing for Two
Ever wondered what it’s like in a washing machine? You might find out this wet and wild version of zorbing. With no harnesses you are completely free in the ball as you slip and slide around with 30 litres of water and a friend. You’ll hurtle towards the finish line, balancing on the water as you try not to get too soaked.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 12. Parental consent is required up to the age of 18 years
- Minimum height: 4ft 7in
- Maximum height: 7ft 2in
- Maximum weight: 18 stone per participant
- Maximum girth: 60in
- Minimum age: 7. Parental consent is required up to the age of 18 years at all sites and under-18s must be accompanied by an adult in the sphere.
- Minimum height: 3ft 4in
- Maximum height: 7ft 2in
- Maximum weight: 16 stone for women and 19 stone for men.
- The business judgment of customer weight/height (or any other restriction) is final and may be decided upon by SphereMania staff on the day of the ride
- Participants must be physically fit. Zorbing is NOT a gentle ride. Participation is prohibited if you are pregnant; under the influence of alcohol or drugs; suffering or have ever suffered from back/neck problems; have had an operation in the last 12 months, have heart or blood pressure problems, suffer from epilepsy or are receiving medical treatment that could be affected by the activity. If you suffer from any other conditions and are in any doubt as to your suitability to participate please contact SphereMania Ltd
Spectators should adhere to the Health and Safety guidelines and remain in the designated safe areas at all times.
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location.
The experience will run two to four days per month (sessions tend to be on Fridays and Saturdays). The season starts in the Spring and runs until the Autumn.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are. All bookings are subject to availability.
Your ride will last from 30 seconds to 1 minute. You should allow at least 1 hour for your visit.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Manchester South - Macclesfield
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.