Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Zombie Survival ExperienceCode: PZOMB1 9 month validity 2 locations 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Zombie Survival Experience
Add to Basket
The zombie apocalypse is upon us. It’s up to you to escape the flesh eating zombies.
You will find yourself in an abandoned site with a (realistic) shotgun, facing your fears as you embark on the mission, not knowing what to expect.
There’s more to this nightmarish experience than just shooting zombies. You will need nerves of steel and well as brain power to stay alive until the very end. You will be part of a group of survivors and to remain alive through the next three hours you must work with them to complete missions, plan tactical manoeuvres and defend yourselves against the attack of the living dead. Your actions decide how the story pans out. Will you make the right choices?
As well as trying to make it out alive, you must help stop the outbreak of the deadly zombie virus and ultimately save the world. Have you got what it takes for the Zombie Survival Experience?
- Welcome and safety briefing
- Instruction on how to use the weapons provided
- Protective clothing including overalls, vest and goggles
- 3 hour battle to hopefully survive the zombies
- Tea and coffee
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the venue you will be met by your instructors who will brief you on health and safety whilst participating in the Zombie Survival Experience. You will be kitted out in your overalls, vest and goggles, before being issued with your weapons and ammo.
Once you are fully kitted out your basic weapon training can begin. After the briefing and training it’s time for the main event, as you and your team work together to battle against the zombies to survive by completing missions to secure the zombies within a compound to stop the outbreak of the virus.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 16 (Under 18’s must be accompanied by a participating / paying adult)
- There is no maximum age but you must be fit and healthy in order to participate
- There are no minimum or maximum height or weight restrictions
- A minimal level of fitness is required; there will be lots of fast paced activities
- This experience is not suitable during pregnancy or for anyone with heart conditions
- On arrival at the venue you will be asked to sign an insurance waiver, and asked to confirm any medical conditions or medication that is being taken. If you have any questions regarding this please discuss at time of booking
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is run on selected Saturdays all year round.
We recommend you book at least six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 3 hours 30 minutes for the whole experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.