Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Winter Winery Tour and Tasting for Two at Hush Heath Estate & WineryCode: PHHWW2 12 month validity Kent - Tonbridge 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Winter Winery Tour and Tasting for Two at Hush Heath Estate & Winery
Add to Basket
Discover the mastery behind some of England’s finest wines with this Winter Winery Tour and Tasting for Two at Hush Heath Estate and Winery.
Set across 400 acres of stunning Kent countryside, Hush Heath is home to a multitude of award-winning wines, most notably the famous Balfour Brut Rosé. Your tour will see you learning all about the process of grape to glass with their still and sparkling wines in the surroundings of the state-of-the-art Winery. Once you’ve got the lowdown on wine-making, it’ll be on to a tutored tasting to finish things off in style, where you can enjoy six of Hush Heath’s award-winning wines and ciders.
- Winery Tour and Tastings for Two at Hush Heath Estate and Winery
- Expert guide to explain the process of grape to glass
- Tour of state-of-the-art Winery to see how still and sparkling wines are made
- Tutored tasting of six award-winning wines and ciders
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Arrive 10 minutes before the tour so you’re ready in plenty of time. Once you’ve made your introductions, you’ll head to the state-of-the-art Winery to learn the process of making sparkling and still wines, before a tutored tasting that showcases some of Hush Heath’s best-loved wines and ciders.
There’ll also be an opportunity, after the tour, to visit the gift shop.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 11 (under 18s must be accompanied by a full paying adult)
- Under 18s will not participate in the wine/cider tasting (apple juice will be available for non-drinkers)
- Proof of age may be required - driving license/passport
- Only guide dogs are allowed on the Estate - please mention when making your booking
- The Winery and ground floor of the Cellar Door is fully accessible. The roof top terrace is only accessible by stairs
- There will be maximum 20 people in each group
- Spectators can either pay to join the tour (subject to availability) or wait at the Cellar Door whilst the tour takes place
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the issue date.
The tours run Thursday to Sunday, starting at 14.30 November to March. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes for the tour with an additional 10 minutes for your early arrival and time to visit the on-site shop.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Kent - Tonbridge
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Gin Tasting Masterclass and Two Course Lunch for Two£110.00
- Finest Wine Tasting with Veeno for Two£70.00
- Vineyard Tour and Tasting with Sparkling Afternoon Tea for Two at Kerry Vale Vineyard£70.00
- One Night Country Hotel Break with Dinner and The Bombay Sapphire Distillery Self Discovery Tour with Gin Cocktail for Two£251.00