Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Whisky Blending Experience for Two with The Whisky LoungeCode: PTWLW2 9 month validity 11 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Whisky Blending Experience for Two with The Whisky Lounge
Add to Basket
Sometimes two things are so great that you’re left with no option but to put them together. Whisky blending is the art of doing exactly that, so that each one makes its contribution to the finished blend without one outweighing the other.
Now you have the chance to learn about this coveted process. Proceedings will get underway with an introduction to whisky, where you’ll be able to sample a handful of whiskies of differing styles. Your resident whisky expert will talk you through each one’s origins and processes, as well as the smell and flavours to expect upon tasting. Then things get scientific, armed with a pipette and a mini bottle, you will slowly build up a blend of your very own. Along the way you’ll discover how blended whisky came to be and why it remains the backbone of the Scotch whisky industry.
To make your experience extra-special, you’ll be able to take home your no doubt phenomenal blend for drinking on a cold winter’s eve or showing off to friends who lack your whisky education.
- Whisky Blending Experience for Two
- Maximum 30 guests per session
- Learn how to blend whisky with five different whiskies, using a ‘tool kit’ provided for you
- Learn about the history and production of each dram
- Take home your very own blended whisky
- Prize for the best blend and best name
- Choose from 12 nationwide locations
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen Whisky Lounge location, you’ll meet your guide before your experience gets underway. Over the course of the experience, you will sample four varieties of whisky, before creating your own blend from the available selection.
You’ll come away with a new found appreciation of good whisky, as well as an understanding of blending techniques – not to mention your very own concoction to enjoy at home.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year.
We recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 2 hours for the whole experience.
Please note there is a minimum attendance of 20 people for a tasting or blending event to go ahead. If numbers are short and the event is cancelled an alternative date will be offered.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
11 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- London (3)
- London - Foley Street
- London - St James's
- London - Liverpool Road
- North West (3)
- Greater Manchester - Manchester
- Cheshire - Chester
- Merseyside - Liverpool
- North East (1)
- Tyne and Wear - Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Yorkshire and Humber (3)
- South Yorkshire - Sheffield
- North Yorkshire - York
- West Yorkshire - Leeds
- West Midlands (1)
- West Midlands - Birmingham
- Beginner’s Guide to Whisky for Two with The Whisky Lounge£49.00
- Japanese Whisky Masterclass with Tastings for Two at MAP Maison£75.00
- One Day Whisky School and Lunch with The Whisky Lounge£150.00
- Winery and Brewery Tour for Two with TastingsSave 60% £30.00 £12.00
- Comedy Night for TwoSave 36% £39.50 £25.00