Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Weekday Aqua Thermal Journey with Afternoon Tea for Two at Ribby Hall VillageCode: PRHLTW 9 month validity Lancashire - Preston 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
- Play Video
Weekday Aqua Thermal Journey with Afternoon Tea for Two at Ribby Hall Village
Add to Basket
Treat yourself to some unique rest and relaxation with this Aqua Thermal Journey with Afternoon Tea. You’ll be taken on a sensory journey to detoxify and revitalise, experiencing a variety of tantalising spa experiences that gradually increase in temperature.
You can relax further with use of the Hydropool and the stunning Zen Garden, boasting bubbling hot tubs, sauna, experience showers and a bar. To top things off, enjoy a delicious afternoon tea in the two-AA Rosette Orangery restaurant.
- Detoxify and revitalise your mind and body. Experience a range of different spa facilities with 2 hours in the unique Aqua Thermal Journey
- Make use of the Hydropool and the Zen Garden
- Enjoy afternoon tea in the spa’s two-AA Rosette Orangery restaurant
- Robe, towel and flip flops provided on arrival
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
It’s suggested you arrive 10 to 15 minutes before the start of your experience, so give yourselves plenty of time. Your Aqua Thermal Journey is a chance to rest and relax as your mind and body are treated to a range of unique and tantalising saunas and steam rooms, gradually increasing in temperature.
The two of you can make use of the spa’s Hydropool, as well as the spa’s beautiful Zen Garden. With hot tubs, sauna, experience showers and a bar, it’s the perfect place to round off your relaxation. Suitably refreshed, you’ll take your seats in the two-AA Rosette restaurant to enjoy an afternoon tea.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- The spa provides a range of treatments for mums-to-be, however the Aqua Thermal Journey is not recommended during pregnancy
- The spa welcomes guests with limited mobility, disabilities, and medical requirements. Please mention these when making your booking so adjustments can be made. Some limitations apply
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available from Monday to Thursday throughout the year. Excluded dates may apply.
There are 10 sessions per day, starting from 09.30 and with the last start time at 14.00.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Your Aqua Thermal Journey is allocated 2 hours, with a further 1 hour 30 minutes for afternoon tea.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Lancashire - Preston
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Weekend Aqua Thermal Journey with Afternoon Tea for Two at Ribby Hall Village£124.00
- Weekday Aqua Thermal Journey, Treatment and Lunch or Afternoon Tea for Two at Ribby Hall Village£258.00
- Weekend Aqua Thermal Journey, Treatment and Lunch or Afternoon Tea for Two at Ribby Hall Village£270.00
- Seaside Revive Spa Day with Treatments and Prosecco Lunch or Afternoon Tea for Two at The Connaught Bournemouth£160.00
- Seaside Unwind Spa Day with Treatments and Prosecco Lunch or Afternoon Tea for Two at The Connaught Bournemouth£200.00
- Relaxing Pamper Day with Three Treatments for Two at Bannatyne Health ClubsSave 53% £212.00 £99.00
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 38% £153.40 £95.00
- Couples Collection£99.00
- Spa Relaxation with Treatment and Prosecco for Two at Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel, Manchester£98.00
- Comedy Night for TwoSave 36% £39.50 £25.00