Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Visit to Westminster Abbey and Thames Sightseeing River Cruise for TwoCode: PCCWA2 9 month validity 4 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Visit to Westminster Abbey and Thames Sightseeing River Cruise for Two
Add to Basket
Enjoy a day out to remember with this Visit to Westminster Abbey and Thames Sightseeing River Cruise for Two.
An outstanding piece of British history, Westminster Abbey is an architectural wonder that deserves a visit. Home to exquisite stained-glass windows and stunning architecture, it’s also the place where some of the nation’s historic figures are buried, including Chaucer, Charles Darwin, Elizabeth I and Byron. Take as long as you please to immerse yourselves in over a thousand years of history as you discover the secrets of this awe-inspiring working church.
Take in London’s biggest and best landmarks from aboard a Thames Sightseeing River Cruise. You can explore the city as you wish, with unlimited hop-on, hop-off travel from four piers. With panoramic windows and an open deck, there’ll be plenty of opportunity to snap some fantastic shots of the nation’s capital.
- Explore Westminster Abbey, one of Britain’s oldest and most famous landmarks
- Take in the history and monuments of famous figures and enjoy the stunning architecture
- Take in the sights of the city from a unique perspective aboard a sightseeing cruise on the River Thames
- Enjoy unlimited hop-on, hop-off travel from piers at Westminster, London Eye, Tower and Greenwich
- Discover the history behind one of Britain’s most beautiful landmarks
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Discover the vast wonder of Westminster Abbey at your leisure; learn about its rich history, its day-to-day working, and explore the exquisite architecture of this historic landmark.
Your sightseeing cruise allows for all day hop-on, hop-off travel, meaning you can plan your day exactly as you wish. Hop aboard your Thames Sightseeing Cruise from Westminster, Tower or Greenwich pier, and spend some time taking in the sights of the city as you cruise past the London Eye, the Houses of Parliament and much more. You can embark and disembark as many times as you wish, so there’s plenty of opportunity for some spontaneous adventure.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
Thames Sightseeing River Cruise
- Minimum age: 18
- Any disabilities must be disclosed at the time of booking. All passengers must be physically able to walk on to the boats with an able bodied helper and unfortunately no electronic wheelchairs are permitted
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Westminster Abbey opening times:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 09.30 to 15.30
Wednesday: 09.30 to 18.00
Saturday: 09.30 to 13.30
Thames Sightseeing River Cruise
Your Thames Sightseeing River Cruise is available any day of the week, excluding 25 December. Please note that due to high demand for the river cruise during summer months, there may be some restricted availability during July and August.
City Cruises services operate approximately every 40 minutes between 10.00 and 18.00 (depending on the departure pier and the season). Please remember to check the times of the return boats and the last boats of the day.
Some restrictions may apply during special occasions and major events.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 1 hour for your visit to Westminster Abbey, although you may take longer if you wish. You have unlimited travel with hop on and off access at four of the City Cruises piers, so your cruise can last all day.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
4 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- London (4)
- London - Westminster Pier
- London - London Eye Pier
- London - Westminster
- London - Greenwich
- Visit to Westminster Abbey and Michel Roux Jr's Roux at Parliament Square Tasting Menu for Two£205.00
- Visit to The Tower of London and Thames Sightseeing River Cruise for Two£79.00
- Visit to Westminster Abbey and Champagne Afternoon Tea at the 5* Conrad St James Hotel for Two£135.00
- Two Night Bath Break for Two at the Abbey Hotel£340.00
- Banquet Dinner for Two at Coombe Abbey£85.00