Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Visit to The Royal Yacht Britannia for TwoCode: PTRYB2 9 month validity Scotland - Edinburgh 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Visit to The Royal Yacht Britannia for Two
Add to Basket
Follow in the footsteps of royalty on a luxurious Royal residence with this Visit to the Royal Yacht Britannia for Two.
Home to the British royal family at various times over its 40-year service, the Royal Yacht Britannia sailed over a million miles around the world before settling into its dock on the outskirts of Edinburgh. Discover for yourselves the history of this magnificent vessel, wandering its five decks from the command centre of the Bridge through the luxurious State Apartments to the Engine Room.
You’ll see the Queen’s personal design tastes through the Royal Family’s living quarters, including a glimpse into the only viewable bedroom of a living monarch in the world. The audio guide will complement your journey as you learn more about the Royal Yacht Britannia and experience a unique view of British Royalty.
- Entry for two to the fascinating Royal Yacht Britannia in Edinburgh
- Discover a floating royal residence and one of Scotland’s best visitor attractions
- See examples of the Queen’s personal style through the State Apartments and Dining Room
- Learn more with a free audio guide included with your entry
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the Royal Yacht Britannia you’ll make your way to the Visitor Centre where your self-guided tour will begin.
Before jumping aboard the yacht you can see models of the HMY Britannia along with some of the history and photographs from the vessel’s past in the Visitor’s Centre, then just grab your audio guides and take a stroll across the Britannia’s five decks.
The ship is fully accessible throughout and the audio guides are available in 27 languages, so all visitors can enjoy the HMY Britannia to the full.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 16 (under 18s must be accompanied by a full paying adult)
- Please note: All access to Britannia is through the Visitor Centre on the 2nd floor of Ocean Terminal. Please ask at the information desk adjacent to the Ocean Terminal main entrance for assistance. Free parking in Blue car park, level E. Disabled and parent/child parking on E
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The Royal Yacht Britannia is open daily except for Christmas Day and New Year’s Day. Last admission on Christmas Eve is 14.30 and New Year’s Eve is 15.00.
January to March inclusive - 10.00, Last Admission 15.30
April to September inclusive – 09.30, Last Admission 16.30
October – 09.30am, Last Admission 16.00
November and December – Open 10.00, Last Admission 15.30
Please ensure your voucher is used before the expiry date.
Please allow 2 to 3 hours for the whole experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Scotland - Edinburgh
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.