Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Visit to Kew Gardens with Afternoon Tea at The Botanical for TwoCode: PKEWBA 9 month validity London - Richmond 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Visit to Kew Gardens with Afternoon Tea at The Botanical for Two
Add to Basket
Explore one of London’s most beautiful attractions and enjoy a traditional English treat with this visit to Kew Gardens with an afternoon tea for two. You can make your way around this 326-acre UNESCO World Heritage Site, featuring diverse plant life from around the world. Enter glasshouses and explore landscapes as you uncover 250 years of history at one of the world’s most famous gardens.
You’ll have access to the Royal Kitchens, Palm House, Rose Garden, The Princess of Wales Conservatory and much more.
Included in your experience is your choice of traditional, vegetarian or gardener’s afternoon tea. Expect fresh savouries, scones with clotted cream and jam, delicate pastries and a choice of teas at Kew Garden’s Botanical restaurant, with exceptional views over the Pond and Palm House. A perfect experience for nature and history lovers everywhere.
- Entrance for two to The Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
- One of three afternoon teas for two in the on-site Botanical Restaurant
- Dine overlooking the picturesque Pond and Palm House
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Kew, you will need to hand in your voucher at the ticket office where you will receive a map with information on what events are arranged for that day so you can plan your visit. You can spend as long as you like in Kew Gardens but don’t forget that you also have access to Kew Palace and are welcome to enjoy a pre-booked afternoon tea in the on-site Botanical restaurant with views over the Pond and Palm House.
You’ll have a choice between a classic, vegetarian or gardener’s afternoon tea, each of which will include a selection of finger sandwiches or savouries, home-made baked scones with Devonshire clotted cream and strawberry jam, delicate tea pastries and a choice of tea from the comprehensive selection.
Please ensure you take both vouchers on the day to hand in.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 17
- Disabled access is available throughout the Gardens. Kew Palace offers a staff-operated lift to all three of its floors
- Under 17s are admitted at the child rate posted on the entrance gates. The experience covers an afternoon tea for two. Any additional catering must be paid for on the day
- The experience content may vary
Your vouchers are valid until 9 months from the date of issue. The experience must be taken before the expiry date.
Kew Gardens opens daily at 10.00 (except for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day). Closing times vary seasonally.
Afternoon Tea is available from 14.30 until 16.30, this must be pre-booked. Both vouchers must be handed in on the day.
Kew Palace, along with the associated Royal Kitchens and Queen Charlotte’s Cottage are open annually from Easter to the last weekend in September.
You must take your experience before the voucher expiry date.
You can spend all day at Kew Gardens during the opening times.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Richmond
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Visit to Kew Gardens with Prosecco Afternoon Tea at The Botanical for Two£105.00
- Visit to Kew Gardens and Palace for Two Adults£36.00
- Visit to Bletchley Park and Afternoon Tea for Two£76.00
- Castles, Palaces and Gardens with Afternoon Tea for Two£89.00
- Fortnum & Mason Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two in The Diamond Jubilee Tea Salon£109.00