Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Vineyard Tour, Wine Tasting and Lunch for Two at Bolney Wine EstateCode: PBOLL2 12 month validity West Sussex - Haywards Heath 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Vineyard Tour, Wine Tasting and Lunch for Two at Bolney Wine Estate
Add to Basket
Learn the history of English wine, sample vintages in a West Sussex Vineyard and delight in a two-course seasonal lunch with this Grand Gourmet Tour at Bolney Wine Estate.
Enjoy a glass of sparkling wine on arrival before embarking on a tour of the 18-acre vineyard as your guide teaches you the history of English wine and how it’s made. Go behind the scenes of the state-of-the-art Winery and Bottling room and learn about the winemaking process, before a tutored tasting of five award-winning wines, matched with a tasting plate. You’ll also get to sample Bolney’s Foxhole Gin.
Finish on a high with a two-course seasonal buffet lunch, brimming with meats, cheeses, artisan breads and sweet treats. A fantastic day out for wine-lovers everywhere.
- 2 hour 30 minute tour and tasting of the Bolney Wine Estate
- Glass of sparkling wine on arrival
- Explore the 18-acre grounds and learn the history of English wine
- See the Winery and Bottling room and learn about the winemaking process
- Enjoy a tutored tasting of five wines with food tasting plate
- Sample Foxhole Gin, made with Bolney grape juice
- Tuck into a two-course seasonal buffet lunch of meats, cheeses, salads and more
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the Bolney Wine Estate, you’ll kick things off with a glass of sparkling wine, before heading out to explore the vineyard with an expert guide. Learn about the history of English wine and how Bolney wines are made, before heading inside the state-of-the-art Winery and Bottling room to learn about the winemaking process.
Enjoy a tutored tasting of five wines matched with a tasting plate, as well as a sample of Foxhole Gin, made with Bolney grape juice. Afterwards, you’ll take your seats for a two-course seasonal buffet lunch to finish.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
This experience is available on selected dates February to November.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 3 hours 30 minutes for the whole experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
West Sussex - Haywards Heath
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Vineyard Tour, Wine Tasting and Afternoon Tea for Two at Bolney Wine Estate£70.00
- Vineyard Tour and Wine Tasting for Two at Chapel Down Winery£40.00
- Vineyard Tour and Wine Tasting for Two£39.00
- Vineyard Tour and Wine Tasting for One£20.00
- Vineyard Tour and Wine Tasting for Two at Kerry Vale Vineyard£35.00