Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Vineyard Tour and Tasting with Sparkling Afternoon Tea for Two at Kerry Vale VineyardCode: PKVVT2 12 month validity Shropshire - Montgomery 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Vineyard Tour and Tasting with Sparkling Afternoon Tea for Two at Kerry Vale Vineyard
Add to Basket
Head to a corner of Shropshire for a delightful day of touring and tasting at the family-run Kerry Vale Vineyard, and learn all about some excellent English wine before a sparkling afternoon tea made for sharing with this Vineyard Tour and Tasting with Sparkling Afternoon Tea for Two.
Fittingly conceived back in 2010 over a glass or two of wine, the six acre Kerry Vale vineyard has since grown to include over 6,000 vines. Get down to the task of grape and site discovery, going all the way back to Roman times with a surprising amount of history!
After that you’ll learn the art of wine tasting sampling four tasty English wines, savouring the flavour profiles and comparing tasting notes across five simple steps with your tour companions. Before heading home you’ll both get to enjoy an afternoon tea with scones, cakes, finger sandwiches and a glass of sparkling wine too, toasting to your newfound knowledge.
- Tour the Kerry Vale Vineyard with a friend in the wilds of West Shropshire
- A guided walk and talk around the six acre grounds
- Learn about the grape growing and harvesting process as well as some history of the site
- Discover the nuances of wine tasting through five simple steps across four tasty English wines
- Enjoy an afternoon tea for two with scones, cakes and finger sandwiches with a glass of sparkling wine each
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the Kerry Vale Vineyard’s contemporary visitor centre you’ll check in at reception before taking in some of the sights of the surrounding countryside.
Next you’ll move onto the tour, with a knowledgeable guide escorting you around the estate while giving you the lowdown on the grape growing process and history of the estate. At the end of the tour you’ll be taught five simple steps to wine tasting across four delicious English wines, as well as having some common wine phrases explained. Then, to finish, you’ll both get to enjoy an afternoon tea with scones, cakes, finger sandwiches and a glass of sparkling wine.
Take the opportunity to use your new found knowledge to visit the on-site shop where you can purchase wine to take home.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 18
- Kerry Vale Vineyard is a working vineyard meaning some ground may be uneven making this experience unsuitable for those with mobility issues
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for 12 months.
This experience is available Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays from April to October.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 to 3 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Shropshire - Montgomery
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Vineyard Tour and Wine Tasting for Two at Kerry Vale Vineyard£35.00
- Taste of Spa Verta with Sparkling Afternoon Tea or Lunch for TwoSave 19% £135.90 £110.00
- Premium Sparkling Afternoon Tea at a Brasserie Blanc, LondonSave 5% £26.50 £25.00
- Vineyard Tour, Tasting and Lunch for TwoSave 37% £79.00 £49.00
- Sparkling Afternoon Tea for Two at Formby Hall Golf Resort and Spa£35.00