Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Vineyard Tour and Tasting with Cheese and Wine for Two at Kerry Vale VineyardCode: PKVVC2 12 month validity Shropshire - Montgomery 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Vineyard Tour and Tasting with Cheese and Wine for Two at Kerry Vale Vineyard
Add to Basket
Take a tour of the Kerry Vale Vineyard and discover the history and processes that go into producing outstanding English wine. From the vineyard’s Roman roots through to the secrets of grape growing, this laid-back tour is perfect for getting closer to that oh-so special drink.
The best way to understand wine is to taste it, and at the end of your tour you’ll do just that with a tasting session of four English wines. Not only will you have a few common wine phrases explained, but you’ll be taught the five simple steps that go into tasting wine.
To finish, you’ll be able to tuck into a locally sourced English and Welsh cheese platter, served with crusty bread, pickles, chutneys and of course, more wine.
- A welcome presentation on arrival
- Tour of the vineyard
- Talk on the impressive history of the site and surrounding area
- Tutorial and tasting of four English wines
- Complimentary glass of wine per person
- Cheese Sharing Platter
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the Kerry Vale Vineyard’s contemporary visitor centre you’ll check in at reception before taking in some of the sights of the surrounding countryside.
Next you’ll move onto the tour, with a knowledgeable guide escorting you around the estate while giving you the lowdown on the grape growing process and history of the estate. At the end of the tour you’ll be taught five simple steps to wine tasting across four delicious English wines, as well as having some common wine phrases explained. Having learned all about the processes and history of the site, you’ll be able to try four samples of English wines, before finishing up with a delicious cheeseboard showcasing best local produce.
Take the opportunity to use your new found knowledge to visit the on-site shop where you can purchase wine to take home.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- Kerry Vale Vineyard is a working vineyard meaning some ground may be uneven making this experience unsuitable for those with mobility issues
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for 12 months.
This experience is available on selected Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays from April to October.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 to 3 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Shropshire - Montgomery
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Vineyard Tour and Wine Tasting for Two at Kerry Vale Vineyard£35.00
- Taste of Spa Verta with Sparkling Afternoon Tea or Lunch for TwoSave 19% £135.90 £110.00
- Premium Sparkling Afternoon Tea at a Brasserie Blanc, LondonSave 5% £26.50 £25.00
- Vineyard Tour, Tasting and Lunch for TwoSave 37% £79.00 £49.00
- Sparkling Afternoon Tea for Two at Formby Hall Golf Resort and Spa£35.00