Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Ultimate Powerboat Day Aboard the Thunderbolt, Jet Viper and Honda 150Code: PSABUP SP1 12 month validity Hampshire - Southampton 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
- Play Video
Ultimate Powerboat Day Aboard the Thunderbolt, Jet Viper and Honda 150
Add to Basket
Experience an unforgettable day on the water with this Ultimate Powerboat Day Aboard the Thunderbolt, Jet Viper and Honda 150. Kick the thrills off with a passenger ride on a 450-horsepower Jet Viper as your skipper performs high speed turns, jumps, doughnuts and more.
Take the wheel of one of the UK’s fastest Honda Formula 4-Stroke championship boats, and get ready to make waves across the open waters with high speed cornering, racing starts and wave jumping. Your day doesn’t end there – it’s then time to conquer the waters in the nimble South African Thunderbolt. Agile, responsible and great fun, you can change direction at super speeds, accelerate in seconds and jump the waves. Once you’ve tried your hand at racing, you can sit back and enjoy the ride.
Take a deep breath, hold on tight and get ready – this one will leave you buzzing long after it’s over.
- Ultimate experience package at Saber Powersports
- Board the Thunderbolt, Jet Viper and Honda 150
- Feel the rush as a passenger aboard a 450 horsepower Jet Viper
- Take the wheel of a Honda 150 Race Boat for at least 10 minutes and perform racing starts, wave jumping and more
- Conquer the water in a nimble South African Thunderbolt for at least 13 minutes and try wave jumping and high-speed take offs
- Fully qualified skipper with dual controls to assist you
- Safety briefing and equipment provided
- 3 hours on the water - 1 hour in each boat
- Parking at Shamrock Quay
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
You’ll need to arrive at least 30 minutes before your allotted time to sign in and complete any paperwork. Things will begin with a safety briefing from the shore crew and skippers, before you head out on the water in a 450 horsepower Jet Viper.
Experience the thrills as your skipper performs jumps, doughnuts, side slides and more. Your second ride will be aboard a Honda 150, where you can take the wheel and try your hand at racing starts and wave jumping, before enjoying the rest of the ride as a passenger.
To finish, you’ll get to take on the Thunderbolt and feel the rush of accelerating to hair-raising speeds in seconds and jumping the waves.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 18
- Minimum height: 5ft
- Maximum weight: 18 stone, however as long as you are fit, flexible and an agile this weight limit may not apply
- Maximum waist size: 55in/140cm (This is the maximum safe size of the lifejackets)
- This experience is not suitable for those with serious back problems, heart complaints or pregnant ladies
- All guests will be asked to sign a Health & Safety declaration and an indemnity form
- Spectators are welcome but will not be allowed aboard the boat. There is a free car park, two on site restaurants as well as a pub and a café. Dogs must be kept on a lead and children must be supervised at all times
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
The experience takes place on selected weekdays and weekends between April and October.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 6 hours for this experience, including all briefings.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Hampshire - Southampton
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.