Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Add to Basket
Get behind the wheel of one of the most desirable vehicles in the world with this Supercar Blast for One. You’ll experience the incredible power these cars pack behind their engines as you speed down a track for up to four miles.
Choose from 10 locations and five supercars for your thrilling drive. Will it be a Ferrari, Aston Martin, Lamborghini, Audi or Porsche that takes your fancy? The choice is yours in this unforgettable experience, which comes complete with a driving certificate to impress your family and friends.
- Welcome, introduction and safety briefing
- Up to four miles of driving a supercar (depending on the venue chosen)
- Individual driving experience certificate
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen venue, you will be given a full briefing, including instructions on driving techniques and track safety.
Then it’s your turn to climb inside and take the wheel of your chosen supercar for an exhilarating drive down the track for up to four miles. Once you have completed your drive, you will receive a commemorative certificate – the perfect memento of your incredible experience.
Please be advised this voucher includes standard models only and not all models of the above cars are included within the voucher. Upgrade fees will apply if you choose to select a premium car.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Minimum height: 5ft (4ft 10in at Seighford)
- Maximum height: 6ft 5in (6ft 6in at Seighford)
- Maximum weight: 19 stone (18 stone 7lb at Seighford)
- Fitness/Health: You should be in reasonable health and able to climb in and out of the car. This experience is not suitable for those with epilepsy, heart complaints or pregnant ladies
- You must hold a full, manual driving licence. You must present your licence on the day of your experience; photocopies will not be accepted.
- Spectators are welcome
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher
This experience is available on weekdays only, generally February - November. You may choose to book a weekend date for a £25 upgrade fee paid directly to the supplier, subject to availability.
Lydden Hill and Dunsfold Aerodrome have limited availability, so we recommend booking early.
We recommend you book 10 to 12 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 1 hour for the whole experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
12 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- South West (1)
- Devon - Honiton
- South East (3)
- Kent - Lydden Hill
- Surrey - Cranleigh
- Oxfordshire - Great Tew
- North West (1)
- Lancashire - Wigan
- Scotland (1)
- Scotland - Fife
- Wales (1)
- Wales - Anglesey
- Yorkshire and Humber (2)
- Yorkshire – Elvington Airfield
- North Yorkshire - Tockwith
- East Midlands (2)
- Leicestershire – Prestwold Driving Centre
- Leicestershire - Mallory Park
- West Midlands (1)
- Staffordshire - Seighford