Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Steam Train Trip for Two with Churnet Valley RailwayCode: PCVRS2 12 month validity Staffordshire - Stoke on Trent 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Steam Train Trip for Two with Churnet Valley Railway
Add to Basket
Step aboard to experience the magic of British travel with this Steam Train Trip for Two with Churnet Valley Railway.
You and a lucky friend can take your seats in a beautifully restored heritage steam or diesel locomotive and enjoy a charming excursion back to the golden age of travel. Soak up the sights as you pass through the heart of the Staffordshire Moorlands, offering idyllic views of the river and the historic Cauldron Canal.
Fancy learning more about the railway’s history? Head over to the museum at Cheddleton Station, which has a wealth of information and memorabilia about the Churnet Valley Railway and the North Staffordshire Railway Company.
- Steam train trip for two people
- 20-mile or 11-mile round trip on a heritage steam or diesel locomotives
- Beautiful views of the Staffordshire Moorlands
- Entry to the railway museum at Cheddleton Station
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Froghall Station, you’ll step aboard one of the beautifully restored heritage steam or diesel locomotives.
Experience the magic of traditional rail travel with either an 11-mile or 20-mile round trip, and take in views of the Staffordshire Moorlands as you go.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 16
- Under 4s can join you free of charge
- Kingsley & Froghall station and the museum at Cheddleton are both wheelchair accessible. Kingsley & Froghall station has disabled toilets. Staff are always on hand to help with any assistance you may require
- There is disabled parking at Kingsley & Froghall station, if you are unable to find any disabled parking you can alight wheelchairs or elderly passengers at the platform before parking your car
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher can be used on green and blue timetables. Trains run on selected Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Please check timetable for availability.
There is no need to make a booking but vouchers mnust be used before the expiry date printe on them.
Please allow 4 hours for the full experience.
Unless indicated otherwise the services are hauled by steam locomotives. On the occasions when this is not possible they will operate one of their heritage diesel locomotives.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Staffordshire - Stoke on Trent
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.