Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Sparkling Afternoon Tea Vintage Bus Tour of Edinburgh for TwoCode: PHLVBE SP1 9 month validity Scotland - Edinburgh 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Sparkling Afternoon Tea Vintage Bus Tour of Edinburgh for Two
Add to Basket
See some of the key sights of Edinburgh from aboard a vibrant bistro bus, and couple your Scottish sightseeing with a roving afternoon tea and a glass of Prosecco too with this Sparkling Afternoon Tea Vintage Bus Tour of Edinburgh for Two.
Setting out from Waterloo Place in sight of the skyline-piercing Nelson Monument, you’ll jump on a vintage Routemaster bus that’s been in service since 1966 and head towards the city centre. Passing by all the main attractions in Edinburgh including Edinburgh Castle, Holyroodhouse, the Old Town and more, you’ll discover the city’s history and culture in style, with plenty of refreshment along the way to keep your sightseeing energy levels up.
A glass of Prosecco coupled with fresh sandwiches, scones (with whipped cream and jam), mini quiches and cupcakes will keep you satisfied throughout, with your choice of specially selected teas or barista-brewed coffees to keep you feeling warm and cosy too.
- Board a Vintage Red Bistro Bus for a 70 to 90-minute tour of the city for two
- See all of Edinburgh most famous attractions from the windows of a 1966 Routemaster
- Couple your sightseeing with an afternoon tea served with a glass of Prosecco each
- Includes sandwiches, scones, mini quiche and cupcakes with your choice of hot drink
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
At 12.00 or 15.00 (depending on the time you’ve booked) you’ll board your Vintage Red Bistro Bus ahead of a 90 minute tour of the city, setting off from Waterloo Place.
During your tour you’ll also be served a delicious afternoon tea, replete with sandwiches, scones, pastries, a glass of Prosecco and your choice of tea, coffee or other hot drink.
Please note there is no sightseeing commentary on the bus allowing you to enjoy your afternoon tea.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 6 (Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Due to the design of the Routemaster Bus it is unable to accommodate wheelchair users, although seating downstairs can be reserved for those who are unable to manage the stairs
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Wednesday to Sunday 12.00 or 15.00 (Excludes the Christmas and New Year period). Patrons are requested to arrive 5 to 10 minutes before departure from Stance ZF at Waterloo Place. Unfortunately they cannot wait for late comers.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 90 minutes for the Vintage Bus Sparkling Afternoon Tea Tour.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Scotland - Edinburgh
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Gin Cocktail Afternoon Tea Vintage Bus Tour for TwoSave 20% £90.00 £72.00
- Comedy Night for TwoSave 36% £39.50 £25.00
- Blackness Castle and Three Bridges Cruise with Complimentary Cream Tea for TwoSave 40% £37.00 £22.00
- Three Course Meal with Prosecco for Two at Bella Italia£39.00
- Hard Rock Cafe Edinburgh Dining Experience for Two£42.00