Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Sparkling Afternoon Tea for Two at Monmouth Kitchen, Covent GardenCode: PRMONP 9 month validity London - Covent Garden 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Sparkling Afternoon Tea for Two at Monmouth Kitchen, Covent Garden
Add to Basket
Drink and dine in style with this Peruvian and Italian Inspired Prosecco Afternoon Tea for Two at Monmouth Kitchen, Covent Garden.
Take your seats at your stone-topped table and get ready to enjoy an ‘El Dolce Semplice’ afternoon tea. Drawing inspiration from both the Mediterranean and South America, you’ll tuck into fresh bruschetta, including classic cherry tomato and king crab with avocado. For sweets, think amaretto scones, traditional Sicilian lemon scones with vanilla mascarpone, fruit tartlets and even churros with chocolate dipping sauce – perfect when coupled with a glass of Prosecco.
Expect attentive service and your choice of tea to accompany your sweet and savoury delights. For the perfect Covent Garden afternoon treat, this one ticks all the boxes.
- An afternoon tea for two with inspiration from South America and the Mediterranean
- Sweet and savoury treats like bruschetta, amaretto scones and churros
- Your choice of loose leaf tea or coffee
- A glass of Prosecco each
- First-class service throughout
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the Monmouth Kitchen in Covent Garden you’ll be warmly welcomed by a member of staff before being shown through to your pre-booked table and handed your tea and coffee menus.
Once you’ve made your choice from the loose-leaf tea or coffee selection, you’ll be served your special themed afternoon tea treats along with your chosen brew, with plenty of sweet and savoury delights and nibbles to enjoy along with a glass or Prosecco each.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available seven days a week.
Sunday to Friday: 12.00 to 16.00
Saturday: 14.00 to 16.00
Date exclusions such as special or major events will apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Your afternoon tea will last for approximately 1 hour. Please check exact serving times when making your booking as tea times vary.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Covent Garden
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Afternoon Tea for Two at Monmouth Kitchen, Covent Garden£52.00
- Premium Sparkling Afternoon Tea for Two at a Brasserie BlancSave 5% £53.00 £50.00
- Premium Sparkling Afternoon Tea at a Brasserie Blanc, LondonSave 5% £26.50 £25.00
- The View from The Shard and Sparkling Afternoon Tea for Two at Brasserie BlancSave 15% £117.00 £99.00
- Sparkling Afternoon Tea for Two at The Grove, Norfolk£41.00