Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Spa Relaxation with Treatment and Prosecco for Two at The Edwardian Manchester, A Radisson Collection HotelCode: PRADMS 9 month validity Greater Manchester - Manchester 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Spa Relaxation with Treatment and Prosecco for Two at The Edwardian Manchester, A Radisson Collection Hotel
Add to Basket
Enjoy a touch of luxury with a Spa Relaxation with Treatments and Prosecco for Two at The Edwardian Manchester, A Radisson Collection Hotel.
In the heart of the city, you’ll find a tranquil escape for mind and body. Unwind with 3 hours’ full use of the facilities, including the swimming pool, sauna and steam room, as well as the gym and relaxation room. Your experience includes a 30 minute ESPA treatment each and a complimentary glass of prosecco each.
Savour the tranquillity and indulge in some much-deserved ‘me time.’
- Spa Relaxation for Two at The Edwardian Manchester, A Radisson Collection Hotel
- Full use of the spa facilities for three hours including pool, sauna and steam room
- Glass of Prosecco each
- 30 minute ESPA spa treatment each from the choice of the following:
ESPA Swedish Massage
ESPA Salt and Oil Scrub
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the hotel you’ll be shown to the spa reception, where you’ll be provided with towels and a robe.
The two of you can enjoy 3 hours in the spa facilities, alongside a choice of one 30 minute ESPA treatment from the following: ESPA Swedish Massage, ESPA Facial or ESPA Salt and Oil Scrub each. Top off the relaxation with a complimentary glass of prosecco.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 18
- You should be in reasonable health to fully enjoy your day. Please seek medical advice if you have any conditions which may affect your treatments such as high or low blood pressure, contagious skin disorders or severe claustrophobia
- The treatments may not be suitable during pregnancy - please check when making your booking
- Restaurant menus are subject to change without notice
- Disabled access is available at the hotel - please call for further information
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available seven days a week. Date exclusions such as special or major events will apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 4 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Greater Manchester - Manchester
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.