Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Spa Relaxation with Treatment and Afternoon Tea for Two at a Radisson Blu Edwardian HotelCode: PRBTST 9 month validity 2 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Spa Relaxation with Treatment and Afternoon Tea for Two at a Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel
Add to Basket
There are few things in life as enjoyable as a spot of afternoon tea, but we reckon adding a spa and treatment into the mix is simply the cherry on top of the cake. Get busy relaxing with this Spa Relaxation with Treatment and Afternoon Tea for Two at a Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel.
With full use of the spa facilities, you can let the sauna and steam room ease your stresses, or savour the tranquillity of the relaxation room. Kick the pampering up a notch with a 30 minute treatment of your choice. Afterwards, take your seats for an afternoon tea brimming with sweet and savoury delights, topped off with your choice of tea.
- Full use of the spa facilities for 2 hours
- Robes, towels and slippers provided
- 30 minute pamper treatment of your choice each:
Relaxing back massage
- Delicious afternoon tea for two
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen Radisson Blu Edwardian hotel spa, you’ll be welcomed by the staff, who’ll show you round the facilities. You will be provided with robes, towels and slippers; from there, you can relax for up to 2 hours in the spa.
When it’s time for your chosen facial, relaxing back massage, body polish or mail treatment, make your way to the treatment room before sinking into 30 minutes of delightful pampering.
Afterwards, the two of you can take your seats for a delicious afternoon tea, filled with sweet and savoury delights and topped off with your choice of infusion.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- You should be in reasonable health to fully enjoy your day. Please seek medical advice if you have any conditions which may affect your treatments such as high or low blood pressure, contagious skin disorders or severe claustrophobia
- The treatments may not be suitable during pregnancy - please check when making your booking
- Disabled access is available at the hotel - please call for further information
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available seven days a week. Date exclusions such as special or major events will apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 3 hours 30 minutes for the full experience; includes 2 hours' use of the spa facilities, a 30 minute treatment and afternoon tea will last for approximately 1 hour. Please check exact serving times when making your booking as tea times may vary.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
- Luxury Spa Day with Treatments and Cream Tea for Two at the 5* Athenaeum Hotel, MayfairSave 58% £238.00 £98.00
- Luxurious Spa Day with Treatment and Afternoon Tea for Two at 5* InterContinental London – The O2£200.00
- Spa Relaxation with Charbonnel et Walker Chocolate Afternoon Tea for Two at The 5* May Fair Hotel£130.00