Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Spa Relaxation with Charbonnel et Walker Chocolate Afternoon Tea for Two at The 5* May Fair HotelCode: PREDST 9 month validity London - Stratton Street 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Spa Relaxation with Charbonnel et Walker Chocolate Afternoon Tea for Two at The 5* May Fair Hotel
Add to Basket
Indulge yourself and a lucky partner with this Spa Relaxation and Charbonnel et Walker Chocolate Afternoon Tea for Two at The 5* May Fair Hotel.
Together you can unwind, for 2 hours, in the sanctuary of the spa, boasting an aromatic steam room, herbal sauna, experience showers, ice fountain and a candlelit relaxation room.
Afterwards, take your seats in the May Fair Kitchen, where the grand décor is only matched by the award-winning delights heading to your table. Expect delicate sandwiches alongside the likes of chocolate scones, chocolate and orange cake, and luxurious truffles, with world-class service and a delicious tea of your choice.
- Full use of the spa facilities for 2 hours
- Robes, towels and slippers provided
- Award-winning Charbonnel et Walker Chocolate Afternoon Tea for two
- Dine in the grand surroundings of the May Fair Kitchen
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the 5* May Fair Hotel, you’ll be shown to the spa, where you’ll be provided with robes, towels and slippers; from there, you can relax however you wish for up to 2 hours.
Take your seats for a delicious array of sweet and savoury fancies in the grand surroundings of the May Fair Kitchen. With a focus on chocolate, this sumptuous, award-winning afternoon tea will impress even the most discerning of customers.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- You should be in reasonable health to fully enjoy the spa facilities. Please seek medical advice if you have any conditions which may affect your enjoyment such as high or low blood pressure, contagious skin disorders or severe claustrophobia
- Disabled access is available at the hotel - please call for further information
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available Monday to Friday. Date exclusions such as special or major events will apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 3 hours for the full experience; includes 2 hours' use of the spa facilities and afternoon tea will last for approximately 1 hour. Please check exact serving times when making your booking as tea times may vary.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Stratton Street
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Spa Relaxation with Two Treatments for Two at Park Plaza London Waterloo£159.00
- Luxurious Spa Day with Treatment for Two at 5* InterContinental London – The O2£149.00
- Relaxing Pamper Day with Three Treatments for Two at Bannatyne Health ClubsSave 53% £212.00 £99.00
- Luxurious Spa Day with Treatment and Afternoon Tea for Two at 5* InterContinental London – The O2£200.00
- The PURE Spa London Relaxation Experience for TwoSave 38% £260.00 £160.00