Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Sipsmith Gin Distillery Tour and Tasting with Three Course Meal for TwoCode: PSDTTM 9 month validity 2 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Sipsmith Gin Distillery Tour and Tasting with Three Course Meal for Two
Add to Basket
Enjoy an evening of gin sipping and fine dining for two. Tipple in hand, you and a fellow gin enthusiast will head behind the scenes of the Sipsmith Gin Distillery for a journey through gin’s history and Sipsmith’s role in the recent ‘Ginaissance.’
Enjoy a complimentary tutored tasting of Sipsmith’s award-winning gins before heading to Charlotte’s Bistro, where your spirited evening will continue with a fabulous gin-inspired three-course dinner, alongside a G&T and more samples. You'll even take home a G&T gift bag containing a 35cl bottle of Sipsmith London Dry Gin.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Tasting experience inside the Sipsmith Gin Distillery
- Learn about gin’s chequered past and Sipsmith’s role in the recent ‘Ginaissance’
- Discover how Sipsmith’s award-winning gins are carefully hand-crafted
- Enjoy a tutored tasting of some of Sipsmith’s finest gins
- Tuck into a gin-inspired three-course dinner at one of Chiswick's finest restaurants
- G&T gift bag with 35cl bottle of Sipsmith London Dry Gin
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Grab a fellow gin lover and head to the heart of Sipsmith’s Gin, where you’ll find the first copper pot distillery in nearly 200 years. With an arrival drink in hand, you’ll embark on a journey through gin’s chequered past and Sipsmith’s integral role in the recent ‘Ginaissance.’ Meet Sipsmith’s three copper stills, Prudence, Patience, and Valerie, before learning about how their award-winning spirits are carefully hand-crafted, before tasting a fair few.
Afterwards, you’ll take a 10-minute walk to one of Chiswick’s finest restaurants to continue your gin-filled evening in style. You’ll be served a delicious three-course gin-inspired dinner. At the end of the evening, you’ll get to take home your own 35cl bottle of Sipsmith London Dry Gin.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18 (you may be asked to provide ID)
- Full disabled access throughout the distillery and toilets
- There is no disabled access at Charlotte's Bistro
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The tour is available on Tuesday evenings from 18.30. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 3 hours 30 minutes to 4 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
2 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- London (2)
- London - Chiswick
- London - Chiswick
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 38% £153.40 £95.00
- One Night Country Hotel Break with Dinner and The Bombay Sapphire Distillery Self Discovery Tour with Gin Cocktail for Two£254.00
- Gin Masterclass and Botanical-Inspired Lunch for Two at Michelin Starred Simpsons£245.00