Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Single Seater Racing Driver ExperienceCode: PMRACE 9 month validity 3 locations 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Single Seater Racing Driver Experience
Add to Basket
Enjoy the seriously fun experience of driving a single seater racing car. You’ll find yourself securely strapped in to your car, kitted up with a helmet, adjusting your mirrors to get ready to begin your experience. You will receive an initial briefing, followed by instruction from an expert instructor and time to become familiar with the track before being judged safe to drive solo and accelerate into the distance.
There are four locations across the UK for you to choose from. Feel the speed and sense of sheer exhilaration as you whizz around the track, testing your concentration and the skills you have just learnt. It is a buzz that you won’t be able to shift and when the flag eventually brings you back to the pits you will be full of adrenaline.
To make your experience even more special, why not choose a Real Race Track and follow in the footsteps of the world's most famous racing drivers on these iconic tracks, venues for championship racing . All Real Race Tracks are marked with a * in the locations list.
- Safety briefing and initial group instruction
- Hands-on driving in a single-seater racing car
- Track familiarisation in a high performance sports saloon or single-seater
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival you will normally be asked to sign an indemnity form which will also require parental/guardian signature for under 18's. Your training session will usually be shared with other drivers. You will be given an initial briefing, followed by track familiarisation and instruction from a qualified instructor before being allowed out solo in a single-seater racing car once you have been judged safe enough.
Choose one of five circuits across the UK, each offer the same adrenaline filled experience but driving times may vary per location.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18’s need parental/guardian consent) at most locations, 18 at Oxfordshire
- Restrictions vary at each location but generally:-
Minimum height: 5ft
Maximum height: 6ft 4in
Maximum weight: 16 to 18 stone
- Participants must hold a full UK driving licence, which must be presented on the day (some locations may require this to have been held for at least a year). Exact itinerary will vary by location and at certain venues all driving time is in the single seater
- Spectators are usually welcome. Occasionally a centre may make a small charge to cover insurance and refreshments. Some venues may have restrictions on small children due to safety regulations. Facilities for spectators vary between centres, so please check when booking
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher
This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year.
Please note: the voucher is valid on selected Monday to Fridays at Knockhill. Selected weekend dates may be available for an upgrade of £30 payable direct and subject to availability.
We recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Allow 2 to 3 hours for your experience, although this may vary between centres. Some centres may run the course on a more intensive time-scale and your visit may be shorter duration, but will contain as much driving time as a session shared with other group members. Driving times vary from 20 to 45 minutes depending on location.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.