Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Single Seater Driving plus Two Seater Racing Car Passenger RideCode: PSWBSS SP1 9 month validity Oxfordshire - Bicester 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Single Seater Driving plus Two Seater Racing Car Passenger Ride
Add to Basket
The ultimate driving experience for lovers of speed. This exhilarating double-header will see you getting behind the wheel of a single seater before switching to the passenger seat for a flying ride in a two-seater version.
First up, it’ll be your turn at the controls. Tricked out in your racing attire, you’ll be briefed on safety and given a few hints on getting the most out of your time on track. Once you’re feeling comfortable and ready to go, you’ll be let loose for 12 laps of sheer adrenaline pumping performance from your 1.6 litre turbocharged engine.
Just when you thought things were about to slow down, you’ll jump into the passenger seat for things to get even faster. Your pilot will not be holding back as he makes full use of the 200bhp. With speeds exceeding 130mph and a 0-60 of sub-three seconds, all while seated just inches above the ground, you’ll feel every bit like an F1 racer.
- 12 laps driving a single seater
- Racing kit, introduction and briefing
- Authentic F1 driving feel
- Six passenger laps in a two-seater Typhoon-Turbo
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival, you’ll be fully briefed by your instructor before getting kitted out in your safety gear. You’ll take to the track for 12 laps of unforgettable driving.
After your drive you’ll switch over to the passenger side for six more flying laps in a two-seater Typhoon-Turbo.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age:18
- Minimum height: 4ft 6in
- Maximum height: 6ft 4in
- Maximum weight: 16 stone (weight must be in proportion to your height)
- All paerticipants must have a full driving license held for a minimum of 12 months and must present the original on the day
- Fitness/Health: You should be in reasonable health and able to climb in and out of the vehicle. This experience is not suitable for those with epilepsy, heart complaints or pregnant ladies
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
The experience takes place on Thursdays and Saturdays and selected other days from February to November
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 45 minutes for the full experience
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Oxfordshire - Bicester
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.