Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Simply Novelli Hands On Cookery Course with Jean-Christophe NovelliCode: PNOVSC 9 month validity Hertfordshire - Tea Green 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Simply Novelli Hands On Cookery Course with Jean-Christophe Novelli
Add to Basket
Join the legendary chef Jean-Christophe Novelli in his own home for an amazing cookery experience based around his book ‘Simply Novelli’. Using a blend of herbs and spices, you’ll discover Jean-Christophe’s unique secrets to achieving better flavours and using simple, fast and health-conscious methods.
Whether you’re a dab hand in the kitchen or an enthusiastic beginner, the hands-on sessions will enable you to learn tips and tricks to improve your everyday cooking skills. One of his favourite courses by his own admission, ‘Simply Novelli’ takes the myth out of French cooking and serves up delicious classics with a healthy twist.
Your day will start with light refreshments and end with a three-course meal prepared by Jean-Christophe and his team. Let one of the most passionate and charismatic chefs in the UK show you how it’s done!
- ‘Simply Novelli’ hands on Cookery Course with Jean-Christophe Novelli in his own home
- Welcome refreshments, champagne aperitif, and 3-course lunch with wines
- Hosting and interactive demonstrations by Jean-Christophe Novelli
- Small exclusive group
- Final Q&A’s, anecdotes and photo opportunity with Jean-Christophe
- Signed ‘Simply Novelli Certificate’ and exclusive ‘Jean-Christophe Novelli Print’
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
You will arrive at Jean-Christophe’s home between 10.30 and 11.00 to join your exclusive group and have light refreshments. With proceedings getting underway at 11.00, you’ll be joined by the charismatic Jean-Christophe and his expert team for interactive demonstrations, tastings and hands-on sessions which usually include a chance to refine your knife skills, hone your bread-making and take part in an engaging spice workshop or other exciting activities chosen by Jean-Christophe.
Finally you will sit down to a late three-course lunch with wines or soft drinks and a chance to chat informally and ask any burning questions.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 18
- Participants must be able to stand up for a reasonable length of time
- Unfortunately there is no disabled access on site as it has not been possible to modify the 14th century listed building
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Courses are held on selected weekdays throughout the year.
We recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 5 hours 30 minutes for the experience. Courses usually start at 11.00 and finish at 16.00 kindly note these timings are approximate and subject to change. Doors open approximately 30 minutes prior to the start time – it is requested that customers do not arrive any earlier than this, so that the Academy team can complete their preparations.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Hertfordshire - Tea Green
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Chocolate and Macaroons Masterclass at La Cucina Caldesi£110.00
- Intensive Cookery Masterclass with Jean-Christophe Novelli and Overnight Stay at Sopwell House£995.00
- Sunday Farmers Market Tour and Cookery Class at La Cucina Caldesi£120.00
- The Caldesi Trattoria - Informal Italian Cookery Class at La Cucina Caldesi£100.00