Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Segway Safari Experience for One
Add to Basket
Enjoy the ride of your life with this Segway Safari Experience for One. Segways are the latest in eco-friendly personal transport and a great way to see the sights. You’ll be surprised how quickly you pick up the techniques it takes to steer these two-wheeled gadgets while standing up.
Self-balancing and easy to drive, you’ll be a ‘pro’ in no time as you practice the controls before heading out. Then it’s off on an exciting journey with your instructor through stunning parkland and varied terrain. Take your pick from various selected locations in England for an adventure you’ll never forget.
- Safety briefing
- Safety equipment
- Approximately 45 minute Segway experience
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the venue, you will be asked to sign a short disclaimer before being issued with your personal safety protection equipment. Once fully kitted-out, you will receive a short safety briefing and demonstration by your instructor, to show you how to control your Segway. Once you are feeling confident, you will then be ready to take part in the Segway Safari.
You may choose from one of the following:
Cheshire Borders – You’ll begin on a slalom before moving onto a fun Segway obstacle course where you will glide effortlessly over humps, bumps, see-saws and bridges. You’ll end your session with a tour of the 40 acre fields and woodlands.
Godstone, Surrey – This safari will take you off-road and into beautiful woodland, along picturesque trails. These tracks are designed to test your skills, including obstacles, bumps, rough terrain and hairpin turns. To end your experience you will head onto the flat field for some point-to-point racing.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age:
Heaton: 11 (under 18s must have an adult to sign the waiver of liability on the day)
Godstone: 10 (under 16s need to be accompanied by an adult)
- Minimum height: Godstone: 4ft 6in (no minimum height at other venue)
- Minimum weight: 7 stone
- Maximum weight: Heaton: 18 stone. Godstone: 19 stone
- You must be able to stand comfortably for approx 1 hour and make stepping up and down motions as in climbing stairs
- Kindly note that the experience is not suitable for those with serious medical conditions, bad backs or pregnant women. Please notify the supplier on booking if you have any medical conditions that may affect your experience
- You may be able to bring spectators to watch the practice session but they will not be able to view the experience. Please check for specific details at the time of booking. Spectating children must be accompanied by an adult
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 1 hour in total. The experience itself will be around 45 minutes long. Kindly note that timings are approximate and may vary by location.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.