Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Scuba Diving for OneCode: PSCUB1 9 month validity 10 locations 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Scuba Diving for One
Add to Basket
If you‘ve always wanted to try out scuba diving but aren’t a fan of deep, dark waters then this is a perfect trial for you. You’ll be kitted out with all the proper gear to head down to a maximum of 20 feet in the safety of a swimming pool.
You’ll receive expert guidance and will be part of a group so you can provide each other with some encouraging support. If you find that this is the water sport for you then you’ll be pleased to know that this taster session counts towards the PADI Open Water Diver certification.
- Scuba diving tuition for one
- Choice of over 10 locations
- Use of safety equipment
- Experience certificate
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
You’ll arrive at your chosen location and as part of a group you will be given an initial classroom briefing before getting your swimming and scuba gear on. You’ll jump in the pool and experience that unusual sensation of breathing underwater.
You'll have the chance to dive to a maximum of 20 feet depending on the depth of the pool. Following your session, you will be presented with your certificate which will count towards the PADI Open Water Diver certification should you choose to continue with your training.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 10 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- You should be confident in the water and reasonably fit
- You must complete a medical certificate before booking and seek GP clearance if necessary
- A number of physical conditions or previous illnesses may prevent you from scuba diving. If you are in doubt, please ring the centre of your choice for guidance
- Unfortunately spectators are not allowed to accompany you on this experience
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Selected dates depending on location.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on the voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
10 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.