Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Proud Cabaret Embankment Show Entry with Cocktail for TwoCode: PPCES2 9 month validity London - Victoria Embankment 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Proud Cabaret Embankment Show Entry with Cocktail for Two
Add to Basket
Visit Proud’s majestic venue for an unforgettable night of cabaret, accompanied by a delightful cocktail or a glass of prosecco each.
Choose from one of three fantastic shows. There’s the breathtaking Lady Marmalade, where incredible choreography with high kicks and French splits takes centre stage; Big Top Cabaret, where you’ll experience the fantasy world of circus, with contortion, fire breathing and gravity defying skill; or, if you’re feeling particularly daring, leave your inhibitions at the door and step inside for a risqué evening of dark and provocative cabaret at the Secret Burlesque Society.
Pair your entertainment with a cocktail from a choice of a Bellini, Dark ‘n’ stormy, Rum Punch or a glass of prosecco. After the show, the venue opens up into a 750-person capacity nightclub, where you can enjoy more live entertainment and dance until the early hours of the morning.
- Entry to your chosen cabaret show for two
- Enjoy a tasty cocktail or a glass of prosecco
- Unforgettable evening entertainment from talented performers
- Located in Proud Cabaret’s majestic venue, the largest cabaret restaurant of its kind
- This is a standing ticket located in the drinkers lounge/ bar, mezzanine level
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On the night of your chosen show, arrive at Proud Embankment between 18.30 and 20.15, ready for the show to start at 21.00. Make sure you arrive early if you want to see the fabulous pre-sing.
This is a standing ticket located in the drinkers lounge/ bar, mezzanine level where you'll enjoy a night of unforgettable entertainment along with your choice of delicious cocktail or glass of prosecco. The fun doesn’t have to stop after the show; the venue opens into a nightclub, where you can enjoy fantastic live entertainment.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience runs on selected Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays with a different theme depending on the chosen night.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 3 hours for the full show with additional time to enjoy the night club.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Victoria Embankment
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Comedy Night for TwoSave 36% £39.50 £25.00
- Hidden Vintage Cinema Experience with Cocktail for Two£29.00
- Friday Night Cabaret Show with Two Course Meal and Cocktail for Two at Café de ParisSave 23% £130.00 £99.00
- Three Course Meal for Two with Sparkling Cocktail at London's Shaka ZuluSave 50% £98.00 £49.00
- Cocktails for Two at London's Iconic Gherkin£39.00