Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Powerboat Adventure Aboard the Jet Viper and Honda 150Code: PSABJH SP1 12 month validity Hampshire - Southampton 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
- Play Video
Powerboat Adventure Aboard the Jet Viper and Honda 150
Add to Basket
Get ready for an adrenaline-fuelled adventure with this Powerboat Adventure Aboard the Jet Viper and Honda 150. Experience high speed turns, slides, jumps, doughnuts and crash stops all in the safe hands of a qualified skipper as you take to the open waters in a 450-horsepower Jet Viper. The thrills don’t stop there, as you’ll then hop behind the wheel of one of the UK’s fastest Honda Formula 4-Stroke championship boats. Get ready as your instructor fires up the engine, and then embark on a hair-raising adventure across the water. With the throttle down, you can try your hand at high speed cornering, racing starts and wave jumping – don’t forget to hold on tight!
Two thrilling hours out on the water gives you the chance to experience two of the most powerful racing boats in the UK – and as both spectator and driver, you’ll be sure to get your fill of adrenaline.
- Powerboat Adventure Aboard the Jet Viper and Honda 150
- Feel the adrenaline on a 450 horsepower Jet Viper
- High speed turns, jumps, doughnuts, and more with a fully qualified skipper at the wheel
- Take the wheel of a Honda 150 Race Boat
- Fully qualified skipper guiding you
- Learn high speed cornering, racing starts and wave jumping
- 2 full hours on the water
- Full safety briefing and equipment provided
- 3 hours of parking at Shamrock Quay
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
You’ll need to arrive at least 30 minutes before your allotted start time to check in and sign any paperwork. You’ll be taken through a safety briefing by the shore crew and the skippers, before stepping aboard the 450-horsepower Jet Viper.
After a leisurely start taking in the sights, you’ll hit the Solent strait, where your skipper will put the throttle down and you can experience high speed turns, slides, jumps and doughnuts. Next up, you’ll take the wheel with a Honda Racing Experience; try your hand at racing starts, wave jumping and more in one of the UK’s fastest racing boats. Each person will take control of the wheel for 10 minutes, before enjoying the thrills for the rest of the journey.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 8 (under 18's must be accompanied by a parent/guardian)
- Minimum height: 5ft
- Maximum weight: 18 stone, however as long as you are fit, flexible and an agile this weight limit may not apply
- Maximum waist size: 55in/140cm (This is the maximum safe size of the lifejackets)
- This experience is not suitable for those with serious back problems, heart complaints or pregnant ladies
- All guests will be asked to sign a Health & Safety declaration and an indemnity form
- Spectators are welcome but will not be allowed aboard the boat. There is a free car park, two on site restaurants as well as a pub and a café. Dogs must be kept on a lead and children must be supervised at all times
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
The experience takes place on selected weekdays and weekends between April and October.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 3 hours for this experience, including all briefings.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Hampshire - Southampton
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.