Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Pottery Experience at Sunken StudioCode: PSUNK1 9 month validity West Yorkshire - Leeds 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Pottery Experience at Sunken Studio
Add to Basket
Get creative and learn the skills that go into amazing hand-crafted pottery with this Pottery Experience for One.
You’ll join a group workshop at the independent Sunken Studio in Leeds. Hosted by the studio’s resident and award-winning ceramist, Rebecca Catterall, you and your fellow guests will be guided through the process of making your own pot. All post-production costs are included, so you’ll be able to collect your fired and finished masterpiece within 28 days.
Choose from a range of Taster Packages, all designed and developed in house by practicing potters, and with plenty of custom-made tools and moulds to help you create your work of art on the day.
- Pottery making experience for one
- Hosted by award-winning ceramist, Rebecca Catterall
- Post production costs: firings and glazing service (where needed)
- Range of Taster Packages to choose from
- Refreshments throughout
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival you’ll be welcomed by your host for the day and guided through the skills you need to make amazing hand-crafted pottery.
There’ll be refreshments throughout, and you’ll be able to collect your fired and finished masterpiece within 28 days.
You can choose from a range of taster packages to introduce you to a variety of techniques.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- Sunken Studio is housed in a period property with steep steps leading into the property, and down to the studio. Unfortunately there is no lift access. Access at external pop-up venues varies – please check individual listings before booking
- Finished works, fired and glazed (where needed), will be available for collection from Sunken Studio or the relevant partner venue within 28 days after the session. If you are unable to collect they can arrange for your work to be delivered for £10 per address
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Tasters run three times a month throughout the year.
1st Friday 08.45 to 21.00
2nd Saturday 10.45 to 13.00
4th Wednesday 18.45 to 21.00
Additional pop-up locations in Leeds may be available.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours 25 minutes for the full experience
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
West Yorkshire - Leeds
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.