Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Porsche Cayman Thrill
Add to Basket
Feel the excitement of driving one of the most desirable cars in the world with this Porsche Cayman Thrill at Thruxton. You’ll take the wheel of a Porsche Cayman 2.7 for four unforgettable laps of the UK’s fastest race circuit.
Similar to Porsche’s flagship car, the 911 Carrera, the Cayman 2.7 delivers outstanding handling and lightning acceleration that will leave you gasping for more. Watch as your experienced instructor guides you for two initial laps to familiarise yourself with the track and find the best lines. Then it’s time for you to take the controls as you put the pedal to the metal and whizz your way around the track at an exhilarating speed. Perfect for fast car lovers everywhere – this experience is sure to give you the drive of a lifetime.
- 25 minute safety and driving briefing
- Two initial instructor driven laps in the Porsche Cayman 2.7
- Four laps driving a Porsche Cayman 2.7
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the circuit, you’ll be welcomed by staff and given a full briefing including safety procedures, before your instructor takes you around the track in a Porsche Cayman 2.7 to familiarize you with the best lines.
Then it’s your turn to take the wheel as you put into practice everything you have learnt in order to get the most out of your exhilarating four laps of the circuit. These cars were built to go fast so don’t hold back as you hurtle towards corners, knowing just when to break and speed out of them with precision handling. Don’t forget your camera as there will be plenty of opportunities for photos – the perfect reminder of the drive of your life.
Please be advised this voucher includes standard models only and not all models of the above cars are included within the voucher. Upgrade fees will apply if you choose to select a premium car.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Minimum height: 5ft (155 cm)
- Maximum height: 6ft 4in (192 cm)
- Drivers should be physically fit enough to hold a driving license without any restrictions. If you have any disability or if you are at all concerned about your suitability to participate or you have any illness that may prevent you from taking part in the experience, you must discuss this with the centre before booking
- You must hold a full, valid UK or European driving licence, which you must bring with you on the day of your experience. Drivers must be able to drive a manual car without modification and should be able to get in and out without assistance. Drivers should also be able to hear and understand instruction given to them without having to look at the instructor
- Family and friends are more than welcome to come along and watch, free of charge
- There is very limited disabled access to the registration, contact the centre for more information
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher
This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 1 hour for the whole experience
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Hampshire – Thruxton Circuit *
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.