Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Add to Basket
The music is blasting, you’re in the dark and the special effect lighting is flickering about the room. Dry ice fills the air and there you are on the jump station at the top of 143 steps. This is a unique experience and the only one of its kind in the world. This parachute simulator is a real heart stopper; you’ll jump into the abyss for a 150ft fall, dropping at a gravity rate of 97%. That means there will be as little as a 3% resistance to your body.
This facility has a sophisticated Powerfan technology which will guide you in the last 30ft of your fall, providing a smooth and gentle landing that will simulate the experience of a real life parachute landing. This is one exhilarating adventure that adrenaline junkies and thrill seekers should not miss out on!
- Full safety briefing
- All necessary equipment
- One parachute descent from 150ft
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Once you have arrived at the award winning Magna Science Adventure Centre you will be given a safety briefing and fitted into your harness. First you will need to pluck up the courage to climb more than 140 steps to your jump station - no one’s going to want to turn around and shamefully walk back down those.
Then it’s time for you to swallow hard and leap ahead to your 150ft fall. 120ft later you will be blasted by the Powerfan which will aid you in landing safely. Make an attempt to keep the fear undetectable as the cameras take photographs of you in action.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 11 (under 16s require parent or guardian permission and signature)
- Maximum age: 49 with no doctor’s certificate, no maximum age with a doctor’s certificate
- Maximum weight: 18 stone 9 lb
- Waist harnesses fit waist size of 15.7in to 49.2in
- You will not be permitted to take part should you have any of the following conditions: Pregnancy, High Blood Pressure, and Heart Problems, dizziness, Epilepsy, Neurological conditions or Asthma. Participants cannot jump if they have any damage to neck, spine, legs or eyes
- If you suffer from any of the above but have been given a doctors certificate, you will be requested to sign a non standard waiver
- Medication – please inform us if you are taking any form of medication
- Glasses or hard contact lenses cannot be worn
- Alcohol – If you appear intoxicated you cannot jump
- Spectators are welcome
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Selected weekends throughout the year. Please contact the supplier when making a booking for updated availability.
We recommend you book at least four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 1 hour for the whole experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
South Yorkshire - Rotherham
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.