Previous Page Breadcrumbs
One Night Spa Break with Aqua Thermal Journey and Dinner for Two at The Spa Hotel at Ribby Hall VillageCode: PRHL1S 9 month validity Lancashire - Preston 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
One Night Spa Break with Aqua Thermal Journey and Dinner for Two at The Spa Hotel at Ribby Hall Village
Add to Basket
Luxury relaxation is calling your name. Treat yourselves to a one-night spa break, complete with a unique aqua thermal journey and dinner in the two AA-Rosette restaurant, at The Spa Hotel at Ribby Hall Village – voted Best Day Spa in the Good Spa Guide Awards 2018 and Excellent by Tripadvisor.
Discover the Aqua Thermal Journey; designed to treat your mind and body to all kinds of unique and tantalising treatments, varying in temperature to detoxify, relax and revitalise. You can also enjoy a dip in the Hydrotherapypool and unwind in the idyllic outside Zen Garden, featuring an outdoor bar, bubbling hot tubs, Himalayan salt sauna and relaxation areas.
In the evening, indulge with £35 each towards a sumptuous evening meal in the two AA-Rosette restaurant. Following a peaceful night in your luxury accommodation, you can tuck into a delicious English breakfast or continental buffet before checking out.
- Overnight stay for two in a luxury double or twin room
- Full use of the luxury spa facilities including Hydrotherapy pool and Zen Garden
- £35 allowance per person for an evening meal in the hotel's two AA-Rosette restaurant
- Delicious English breakfast or continental buffet
- Use of robes, towels and flip flops
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
You can check in to The Spa Hotel at Ribby Hall Village anytime from 14.00. You’ll be warmly greeted by the friendly staff and directed to your room. The spa hosts will be on-hand to guide you around the facilities and answer any questions you may have. You will then enjoy unlimited access to the spa facilities.
In the evening, you can enjoy £35 each towards dinner in The Orangery; The Spa Hotel’s two AA Rosette restaurant. After a restful night’s sleep, you can tuck into a delicious breakfast before checking out at 11.00.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 18
- The spa provides a range of treatments for mums-to-be, however the Aqua Thermal Journey is not recommended during pregnancy
- The spa welcomes guests with limited mobility, disabilities, and medical requirements. Please mention these when making your booking so adjustments can be made. Some limitations apply
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available for over night stay on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays only throughout the year. Excluded dates may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Checkin from 14.00 on the day of arrival and check out by 11.00 the following morning..
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Lancashire - Preston
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Weekend Aqua Thermal Journey, Treatment and Lunch or Afternoon Tea for Two at Ribby Hall Village£270.00
- Weekday Aqua Thermal Journey, Treatment and Lunch or Afternoon Tea for Two at Ribby Hall Village£258.00
- Seaside Revive Spa Day with Treatments and Prosecco Lunch or Afternoon Tea for Two at The Connaught Bournemouth£160.00
- Seaside Unwind Spa Day with Treatments and Prosecco Lunch or Afternoon Tea for Two at The Connaught Bournemouth£200.00