Previous Page Breadcrumbs
One Night Scottish Break with Dinner for Two at the 4* Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club, EdinburghCode: PDAL1D 9 month validity Scotland - Kirknewton 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
One Night Scottish Break with Dinner for Two at the 4* Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club, Edinburgh
Add to Basket
Rest up in a manor house on the outskirts of Edinburgh, and make use of the swimming pool, sauna and gym with this One Night Scottish Break with Dinner for Two at the 4* Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club, Edinburgh.
1000 acres of stunning parkland surrounds this 18th century baronial style manor house. The refined décor extends all the way to your Classic Double room, with a blend of modern comfort and traditional elegance along with a 49in Smart TV, tea and coffee-making facilities and free Wi-Fi.
In the evening you can enjoy a three-course dinner together in the hotel’s upscale Pentland Restaurant or the informal Brasserie. The former has a true Scottish theme running throughout, and overlooks the hotel’s Championship East Course, while the latter is a haven of relaxed food and drink. In the morning you can tuck into a delicious breakfast to set you up for the day.
- A one-night stay for two at the 4* Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club
- Sleep in comfort in a Classic Double Room with a smart TV, free Wi-Fi and tea/coffee facilities
- Dine together with three courses in the hotel’s upscale Pentland or relaxed Brasserie restaurants
- Make use of the leisure facilities including a pool, sauna, steam room and gym
- Explore the local area or head further afield with Edinburgh city centre just seven miles away
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club just outside of Edinburgh, you’ll be greeted by a member of staff when you check in and directed towards your room as well as all of the leisure facilities on offer. From there your time is yours to use as you wish, heading out into the city proper, enjoying the hotel’s facilities or just kicking back in your cosy Classic Double room.
For dinner you can take a table in either of the hotel’s restaurants, with the upscale Pentland Restaurant overlooking the golf course and the James Braid Bar and Brasserie with views over the grounds. In the Pentland you can enjoy three courses of Scottish cuisine, while the Brasserie has a more relaxed feel and international menu. In the morning you’ll both be served your choice of cooked or continental breakfast.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available seven days a week, subject to availability. Please be aware that during the summer months the availability may be limited.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Your experience will be for one night. Check into the hotel will be after 15.00 and departure by 12.00 the following morning.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Scotland - Kirknewton
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Two Night Scottish Break with Dinner for Two at the 4* Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club, Edinburgh£379.00
- One Night Coastal Break with Dinner for Two at The 4* Haven Hotel, Sandbanks£219.00
- Two Night Scottish Break with Dinner for Two at the 4* Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club, EdinburghSave 15% £379.00 £319.00
- Two Night Scottish Break for Two at the 4* Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club, Edinburgh£289.00