Previous Page Breadcrumbs
One Night Royal Berkshire Break with Dinner and Windsor Castle for TwoCode: PFHSDW 9 month validity 2 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
One Night Royal Berkshire Break with Dinner and Windsor Castle for Two
Add to Basket
Get the best out of Royal Berkshire with a night at the Fredrick’s Hotel & Spa and a visit to world-famous Windsor Castle.
With indoor and outdoor pools, steam room, sauna, a relaxing lounge area and fully-equipped gym, you can make your stay as tranquil or active as you please. As part of your experience, you’ll take dinner in the hotel’s award-winning restaurant. Enjoy three courses of seasonal dining with a French-inspired twist, with a bottle of Prosecco for added sparkle.
Head to nearby Windsor to explore the largest inhabited castle in the world, and one of The Queen’s official residences. With an incredible heritage that dates back over 900 years, your tour will see you discover some of the magnificently furnished rooms, St George’s Chapel and the work of masters Rembrandt, Rubens, Canaletto and Gainsborough in the State Apartments.
- One night stay at the 4* Fredrick’s Hotel & Spa
- Three-course dinner in the hotel’s award-winning restaurant
- Bottle of Prosecco to share
- Full use of the spa and leisure facilities during your stay
- Breakfast in the morning
- Entrance to Windsor Castle
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Fredrick’s Hotel & Spa, you’ll be welcomed by a member of staff and shown up to your room for the night. Settled in, the time is yours to enjoy as you please with plenty of facilities to make use. You’ll be able to take a three-course dinner with Prosecco in the award-winning hotel restaurant.
Enter via the pre-paid voucher queue on the left-hand side of the main entrance to Windsor Castle, head inside and head out on a memorable tour of this historic site.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 18
- A reasonable level of fitness is desirable as some walking is involved in the visit to Windsor Castle
- Most public areas at Windsor Castle, including the State Apartments, are accessible for wheelchair users. Wheelchairs can be borrowed free of charge from the Visitor Centre, but cannot be pre-booked and must remain in the Castle grounds. There is good disabled access to the Castle Hotel for your afternoon tea
- If you have any disability or illness that may prevent you from taking part in the experience you should discuss this with the centre before booking. Please also advise the centre on booking of any dietary requirements
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your overnight stay is available Thursday to Monday. Date restrictions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on the voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
Windsor Castle is open daily: March to October 09.30 - 17.15 (Last admission 16.00), November to February 09.45 to 16.15 (last admission 15.00) Restrictions to availability including 27 December to 1 January (inclusive) will apply. Windsor Castle will be closed 7 to 18 January 2019.
Please note: When the State Apartments are closed, the voucher will not be valid.
St George's Chapel is closed to visitors on Sundays.
As a working Royal palace, the Castle is used frequently by The Queen for these State ceremonies and official entertaining, and closures can occasionally occur at short notice. At these times the Precincts and St George's Chapel, normally remain open to visitors. Please check opening arrangements by telephoning the Ticket sales and information office or visiting the website on the following link; https://www.royalcollection.org.uk/visit/windsorcastle/plan-your-visit
Please note the Doll's House at Windsor Castle is closed to visitors until further notice as it is undergoing restoration.
Your stay will be for one night. You are welcome to arrive at the hotel from 12.00 - you can use the spa facilities until your room is ready at 15.00 and depart by 11.00 the following morning. As a guideline, you should allow at least 2 hours for your visit to the Castle but there is no limit to the visiting time.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
2 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- South East (2)
- Berkshire - Windsor
- Berkshire - Maidenhead
- One Night Country Hotel Break with Dinner and The Bombay Sapphire Distillery Self Discovery Tour with Gin Cocktail for Two£254.00
- One Night Lake District Break with Seven Course Tasting Dinner for Two at Merewood Country House Hotel, Windermere£279.00
- One Night Lake District Break with Five Course Dinner for Two at Cragwood Country House Hotel, Windermere£279.00
- Relaxing Weekend Two Night Spa Break with Dinner for Two in BerkshireSave 17% £361.00 £299.00