Previous Page Breadcrumbs
One Night Lake District Break for Two at Cragwood Country House Hotel, WindermereCode: PLDH1C 9 month validity Cumbria - Windermere 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
One Night Lake District Break for Two at Cragwood Country House Hotel, Windermere
Add to Basket
Discover the splendour of the Lake District with a one night escape at the Cragwood Country Hotel, Windermere.
Nestled on the shores of one England’s most beautiful lakes, your grand Edwardian country house accommodation is set in 20 acres of landscaped gardens and woodland. Refined, country-chic awaits, with cosy lounges, a stylish bar area and a mile of prime lake frontage with its own private jetty – a perfect getaway.
You can take breakfast in the morning in the hotel’s elegant dining room or garden terrace.
- One night stay at the Cragwood Country House Hotel, Windermere
- King, Double/Twin Room accommodation
- Set in 20 acres of landscaped gardens and woodland
- Gardens stretching down to Lake Windermere with a private jetty
- Breakfast included in your stay
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Cragwood Country House Hotel, you’ll be welcomed by staff and shown through to your accommodation.
Once settled, you’re free to spend your time as you please, hole up in your cosy surroundings or head out and explore the estate or stunning surrounding area.
Breakfast in the morning is included in your stay.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available Sunday to Thursday with some date exclusions (including 24 to 31 December inclusive). There is a £10 supplement if you wish to take your experience on a Friday and a £20 supplement for a Saturday stay.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Your experience will be for one night. Check-in will be from 15.00 on the day of arrival and check-out will be 11.00 on the morning of departure.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Cumbria - Windermere
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Two Night Lake District Break for Two at Cragwood Country House Hotel, Windermere£299.00
- One Night Lake District Break with Five Course Dinner for Two at Cragwood Country House Hotel, Windermere£279.00
- One Night Lake District Break with Seven Course Tasting Dinner for Two at Merewood Country House Hotel, Windermere£279.00
- Two Night Lake District Break for Two at Merewood Country House Hotel, Windermere£299.00