Previous Page Breadcrumbs
One Night Harrogate Break at The Crown Hotel and Yorkshire Food Tour for TwoCode: PBHYAF 9 month validity 2 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
One Night Harrogate Break at The Crown Hotel and Yorkshire Food Tour for Two
Add to Basket
Escape for a mini-break at Harrogate’s stunning The Crown Hotel, complete with a Yorkshire Food Tour in the town’s picturesque Montpelier Quarter.
Have a taste of Harrogate’s vibrant culinary scene, following your experienced guide round six of its finest food and drink establishments. Enjoy a beer at the oldest pub in town, try the olde sweet shop’s famous toffee, check out the chippy or locally inspired tapas, and polish it all off with an artisan ice cream.
Following the tour, you’ll check in at The Crown Hotel. An 18th Century manor house in the centre of town, it’s the perfect base to explore the architecture, attractions and views of Harrogate. There’s a cosy, modern double room waiting for when you’ve had your fill of exploring, and a full English or continental breakfast included in the morning.
- 3 hour guided food tour of Harrogate’s vibrant culinary scene
- Discover a range of different food and drink in six local establishments in the stunning Montpelier Quarter of town
- Check in to a cosy and modern double room for two at the historic Crown Hotel
- Explore the town on your doorstep or venture on a short car journey to check out the Northern countryside
- Enjoy a full English or continental breakfast in the morning
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
The two of you will begin your guided food tour at the Starling Independent Beer and Coffee House, where you’ll then head out around the stunning Montpelier Quarter of Harrogate. With tours lasting approximately 3 hours, you’ll have time to take in the sights and tastes of six independent food and drink establishments.
On arrival at The Crown Hotel, you’ll be checked in and shown to your room, where you’ll find free Wi-Fi, a Freesat TV, and tea and coffee facilities. From there, your time is yours to use as you wish, whether it’s further exploring the town or discovering the magnificent nearby countryside.
In the morning you can enjoy a full English or continental breakfast before checking out and exploring further or making your journey home.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 18
- Alcohol free alternatives will be available
- The tour includes a walk of approximately 1.4 miles with one upward slope
- Three of the venues have steps/stairs
- Food tour group sizes are 2 to 12
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The Crown Hotel
You are able to book your one night break Sunday to Friday throughout the year (subject to some exclusions).
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
The tour runs Thursday to Sunday all year. Exclusions may apply.
There is one tour a day, starting at 11.30.
We recommend you book at least two weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Your overnight stay is for one night. Check into the hotel will be after 15.00 and departure by 11.00 the following morning. Please allow up to 4 hours for the tour.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
2 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Yorkshire and Humber (2)
- North Yorkshire - Harrogate
- North Yorkshire - Harrogate
- Sights of London Two Night Break with View from The Shard, River Cruise and Dinner with Fizz for TwoSave 16% £534.55 £449.00
- Family One Night London Break with Dinner and Visit to The London Dungeon£359.00
- Family One Night London Break with Visit to The London Eye and Thames Sightseeing Cruise£395.00
- Family One Night London Break with Dinner and Visit to Shreks! Adventure£370.00