Previous Page Breadcrumbs
One Night Countryside Break with Vineyard Tour and Wine Tasting at Chapel Down Winery for TwoCode: PCDW1B 9 month validity 2 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
One Night Countryside Break with Vineyard Tour and Wine Tasting at Chapel Down Winery for Two
Add to Basket
Escape to the country for a minibreak full of tranquillity, fine wines and picturesque views, with this One Night Country Break with Vineyard Tour and Wine Tasting at Chapel Down Winery for Two.
Spend the night enjoying the rural beauty in the heart of the Weald of Kent at the Little Silver Country Hotel. Following a restful sleep, you can tuck into a full English breakfast.
Head over to Chapel Down Winery to explore some of the UK’s finest wines. You’ll be educated and entertained by your guide as you tour the vineyards and the state-of-the-art winery, before enjoying a tutored tasting of Chapel Down’s world-class collection of sparkling and still wines.
- Two-part experience to be enjoyed in whichever order you choose
- One night country break with vineyard tour and wine tasting for two:
Relax in a Standard double or twin room at the Little Silver Country Hotel
Full English breakfast each
- Guided tour of the Chapel Down Winery and vineyard for two:
Learn about the processes in the state-of-the-art winery
Tutored tasting session
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
At the Little Silver Country Hotel, you’ll be welcomed and shown to your Standard Double or Twin room for the evening. Once you’re all settled in, you can enjoy your time however you choose to before enjoying a full English breakfast in the morning.
Head to award-winning Chapel Down Winery, either belore you check-in at the hotel or following your overnight stay to discover what goes on behind the scenes of their vineyard and winery. Finish off with a tutored tasting of some of their finest wines.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 18
- The restaurant at the vineyard is on the first floor with no lift
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Chapel Down Winery
Tours are run daily from April to November and weekends in February and March. Booking is essential. Date restrictions may apply. Booking is essential. Date restrictions may apply.
Little Silver Country Hotel
The overnight stay is available seven days a week. Date restrictions including Christmas and the New Year period will apply. Saturdays will have limited availability from May to October due to weddings at the hotel.
We recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. If you are looking for weekend availability we recommend you book four months in advance. All bookings are subject to availability.
Your hotel stay will be for one night. Check-in will be from 13.00 on the day of arrival and check-out will be 10.00 on the morning of departure. Please allow approximately 2 hours for the Vineyard tour.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
2 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- South East (2)
- Kent - Tenterden
- Kent - Tenterden
- Two Night Pamper Retreat for Two at Greenwoods Hotel & Spa£479.00
- One Night Stratford-upon-Avon Boutique Escape at The Arden Hotel£160.00
- Schmoo Spa at Hilton Hotels Relaxation Day with Tea for TwoSave 49% £195.00 £99.00
- Two Night Countryside Break with Dinner for Two at The Elms, Worcestershire£359.00
- Vineyard Tour and Wine Tasting for Two at Chapel Down Winery£40.00
- Luxury Wine, Champagne and Port Tasting paired with Cheese and TrufflesSave 50% £160.00 £79.00
- Luxury Vintage and Estate Red Wine and Cheese Tasting for TwoSave 69% £290.00 £89.00
- Full Tour and Tasting for Two at Hush Heath Estate & Winery£50.00
- Vineyard Tour with Cheese and Wine Tasting and Fizz for Two at Chapel Down Winery£100.00