Previous Page Breadcrumbs
One Night Country Hotel Break with Dinner and The Bombay Sapphire Distillery Self Discovery Tour with Gin Cocktail for TwoCode: PEMHBS 9 month validity 2 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
One Night Country Hotel Break with Dinner and The Bombay Sapphire Distillery Self Discovery Tour with Gin Cocktail for Two
Add to Basket
Spend the night in country comfort at the Esseborne Manor hotel, and take a tour of the world-famous Bombay Sapphire distillery with this memorable two-part experience.
Located in rural Hampshire, the Bombay Sapphire Distillery is a gin-lover’s paradise. Follow your interactive map along the crystal-clear waters of the River Test, discover the Mill’s history in the Heritage Room and see the botanicals that go into Bombay Sapphire in the Glasshouses and Botanical Dry Room. Join a host to go behind the scenes and see the unique Vapour Infusion processes in the Dakin Still House.
The Victorian-era, Esseborne Manor is the perfect place to spend the night. Set amidst the splendour of the North Wessex Down, you'll take dinner in the hotel’s award-winning The Courtyard Restaurant, where you’ll enjoy the evening’s four-course dinner menu. Breakfast will also be included in your stay.
- Self-discovery tour of the Bombay Sapphire Distillery for Two
- Follow your interactive maps at your own pace
- Guided tour of the Dakin Still House
- Gin cocktail each in The Mill Bar
- One-night stay for two at the Esseborne Manor Hotel
- Standard Double or Deluxe room
- Four-course dinner in the hotel’s Courtyard Restaurant
- Breakfast in the morning
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Esseborne Manor Hotel, you’ll be welcomed by a member of the team and shown to your pre-booked accommodation. You can take dinner in the evening and breakfast in the morning will be included in your stay.
At the Bombay Sapphire Distillery, you’ll be greeted and provided with an interactive map to follow the tour at your own pace. You’ll meet one of the distillery hosts for a tour of the Dakin Still House and finish up in The Mill Bar with a gin cocktail each.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 18
- ID may be requested - failure to present ID will result in refused entry
- Please be aware that the majority of the distillery tour will be standing. There are seats available at various points throughout the tour, but please inform the distillery in advance if you have any access needs
- The distillery is proud to say that it offers full access to disabled guests and this has been a major factor in the design of the distillery experience. Electric wheelchairs are not permitted in the Still House, so manual wheelchairs are available for loan on the premises free of charge. If you require the use of a wheelchair please contact the distillery in advance
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your one night break is available seven days a week. Exclusions may apply.
Bombay Sapphire Distillery
The tour is available Sunday to Friday. Date exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least three months in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please note that effective March 14 and until further notice, the Bombay Sapphire Visitor Centre will be cancelling all tours and events due to the evolving coronavirus/COVID-19 situation.
Your hotel stay will be for one night. Check-in will be from 15.00 on the day of arrival and check out will be 11.00 on the morning of departure. Allow 1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours for the visit to the Bombay Sapphire Distillery.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
2 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- South East (2)
- Hampshire - Whitchurch
- Hampshire - Andover
- Two Night Country Hotel Break with Seven Course Tasting Dinner for Two at Esseborne ManorSave 23% £389.00 £299.00
- Two Night Country Hotel Break for Two at Esseborne Manor£279.00
- Sights of London Two Night Break with View from The Shard, River Cruise and Dinner with Fizz for TwoSave 16% £534.55 £449.00
- Two Night Countryside Break with Dinner for Two at The Elms, Worcestershire£359.00
- One Night Stratford-upon-Avon Break with Dinner and River Cruise for Two£215.00
- The Bombay Sapphire Distillery Guided Tour with Gin Cocktail for Two£50.00
- Gin Cocktail Masterclass and Self Discovery Tour for Two at Bombay Sapphire Distillery£90.00
- Relaxing Pamper Day with Three Treatments for Two at Bannatyne Health ClubsSave 53% £212.00 £99.00
- Thames Jet Boat Rush and Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 41% £192.50 £112.00