Previous Page Breadcrumbs
One Night Break for Two at the Luxury 5* Culloden Estate and SpaCode: PHCE1B 9 month validity Northern Ireland - County Down 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
One Night Break for Two at the Luxury 5* Culloden Estate and Spa
Add to Basket
Spend the night in kingly splendour at the award-winning 5* Culloden Estate and Spa. The Luxury Hotel of the Year for 2017 at the Irish Hotel Awards, your stunningly refurbished 19th century accommodation sits secluded in 12 acres of gardens and woodlands. Your palatial surroundings boast exceptional service, spa facilities and walking trails – all just 10 minutes from Belfast city centre.
Relax in your executive suite and enjoy a delicious full Irish or continental breakfast in the morning.
- One night stay for two in palatial comfort at the 5* Culloden Estate and Spa
- Voted Ireland’s Luxury Hotel of the Year 2017
- Executive accommodation – 10 minutes from Belfast
- Access to the hotel’s spa facilities
- 12 acres of stunning grounds to explore
- Choice of full Irish or continental breakfast in the morning
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the Culloden Estate and Spa, you’ll be welcomed and shown through to your Executive accommodation for the evening. Once settled, you’re free to spend your time as you please, making use of the spa facilities, exploring the trails or heading over to Belfast for a spot of sightseeing.
Wake up refreshed in your Executive room, before making your way downstairs for a tasty full Irish or continental breakfast.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your one night break is available seven days a week subject to availability. Some date exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Check-in will be from 15.00 on the day of arrival and check out will be 11.00 on the morning of departure.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Northern Ireland - County Down
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Two Night 4* Belfast Break and Visit to The Titanic Experience for Two£347.00
- Two Night 4* Belfast Break for Two at the Europa Hotel£320.00
- Two Night Edinburgh City Break with Dinner and History of Whisky Tour for Two£342.00
- Two Night Break for Two at the Luxury 5* Culloden Estate and Spa£449.00