Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
One Night Bath Break for Two at the Abbey Hotel
Add to Basket
Discover everything that the historic town of Bath has to offer, with a one-night stay at the elegant Abbey Hotel. Set across three Georgian townhouses and just 5 minutes’ walk from the Roman Baths and Bath Abbey, this boutique hotel offers everything you need to make your stay a special one.
Enjoy a night in a contemporary room with a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and tea-making facilities. In the morning, the two of you can tuck into a cooked or continental breakfast to fuel more adventures.
- One night Bath break
- Enjoy an overnight stay for two at the boutique Abbey Hotel
- Spend the night in a standard or privilege room with Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV and tea-making facilities
- Tuck into a cooked or continental breakfast in the morning
- Explore some of Bath’s many attractions within walking distance of the hotel
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the Abbey Hotel, you’ll be welcomed and shown through to your Standard or Privilege room, offering free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and tea and coffeemaking facilities.
With some of Bath’s best attractions just five minutes from your doorstep, there’s plenty for you to explore within easy reach.
Following a restful night, the two of you can tuck into a tasty cooked or continental breakfast in the morning.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 18
- Dogs are welcome to enjoy you stay with you - there is a charge of £15 per dog per night (includes a bed, water bowl and deep cleaning of the room). Dogs are welcome in the bar and lounge area, but not in the restaurant
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your one night stay is available Sunday to Friday. Exclusions may apply.
If you wish to book a Saturday night there will be a £30 upgrade fee. Please enquire direct to the hotel for any possible upgrades when making your booking.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Check-in will be from 15.00 on the day of arrival and check out will be 11.00 on the morning of departure.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Avon - Bath
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Two Night Bath Break for Two at the Abbey Hotel£340.00
- One Night Bath Break with Dinner at Koffman & Mr. White's for Two at the Abbey Hotel£230.00
- Two Night Break for Two at The Burnham Beeches Hotel£259.00
- One Night Break with Dinner at The Malvern with Morgan Motor Company Factory Tour for Two£239.00