Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Offshore Honda 150 Powerboat Driving ExperienceCode: PSABOH SP1 12 month validity Hampshire - Southampton 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
- Play Video
Offshore Honda 150 Powerboat Driving Experience
Add to Basket
Unleash your inner thrill-seeker with this Offshore Honda 150 Powerboat Driving Experience. With a fully qualified skipper guiding you, you can take the wheel and feel the speed in one of the UK’s fastest Honda Formula 4-Stroke championship boats.
Starting with a leisurely trip down the picturesque River Itchen, you’ll take in the sights before reaching the open waters. Get ready as your instructor powers up the Honda Racing engine, and then embark on a hair-raising adventure across the water as you take control. With the throttle down, you can try your hand at high speed cornering, racing starts and wave jumping – make sure you hold on tight!
This high-speed experience gives you a chance to ride just like the professionals, and with a combination of acceleration, water and adrenaline, it’s the perfect experience for anyone looking for their next adventure.
- Offshore Honda 150 Powerboat Driving Experience
- Take the wheel of a Honda 150 Race Boat
- Fully safety briefing and gear provided
- Fully qualified skipper guiding you
- Learn high speed cornering, racing starts and wave jumping
- 1 hour on the water
- 3 hours of parking at Shamrock Quay
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
You’ll need to arrive at least 30 minutes before your allotted time to check in and sign any necessary paperwork. You’ll be taken through a safety briefing by the shore crew and the skippers, before stepping aboard your Honda 150 Race Boat.
A short journey up the river will see you out on the open waters, where your skipper will put down the throttle. Each person will get a chance to take control of the wheel for 10 minutes, where you’ll be taught high speed cornering, racing starts and wave jumping.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 8 (under 18's must be accompanied by a parent/guardian)
- Minimum height: 5ft
- Maximum weight: 18 stone, however as long as you are fit, flexible and an agile this weight limit may not apply
- Maximum waist size: 55in/140cm (This is the maximum safe size of the lifejackets)
- This experience is not suitable for those with serious back problems, heart complaints or pregnant ladies
- All guests will be asked to sign a Health & Safety declaration and an indemnity form
- Spectators are welcome but will not be allowed aboard the boat. There is a free car park, two on site restaurants as well as a pub and a café. Dogs must be kept on a lead and children must be supervised at all times
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
The experience takes place on selected weekdays and weekends between April and October.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for this experience, including all briefings.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Hampshire - Southampton
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.