Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Novelli Academy One Day Hands On Cookery Course with LunchCode: PNOVH1 9 month validity Hertfordshire - Tea Green 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Novelli Academy One Day Hands On Cookery Course with Lunch
Add to Basket
Join an expert chef for a day brimming with fabulous tips and tricks at one of the world’s best cookery schools. At The Novelli Academy, you can choose from a range of courses, including those with a focus on patisserie, seafood and different cultural cuisines. Most of the courses have been designed with guidance from Jean-Christophe Novelli and all the chefs, menus and recipes have been personally approved by him.
The day will include demonstrations, tips and hands-on sessions where you can create delightful dishes under the expert supervision of the Academy chef. As the cookery school is in Jean-Christophe’s own home, he’ll usually pop in to say hello if he’s around.
Your new recipes will be emailed to you so you can recreate the dishes in your own kitchen. A welcome drink and delicious late lunch are also included, perfect for making this a day to remember.
- Welcome drink
- Hands on cooking with a Novelli expert chef
- Choose from a range of foods from around the world
- Delicious lunch at the Academy's 14th Century farmhouse
- Signed Novelli Academy Course Certificate
- Recipes will be emailed to you
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the Academy (between 10.30 and 11.00) you will be greeted by the friendly staff and join fellow participants for welcome drinks. The demonstrations and hands-on sessions will get underway at 11.00. You should leave with the Academy with the confidence to surprise your friends and family with your new culinary skills - but not before enjoying a delicious late lunch.
Courses to choose from include:
A Taste of Africa
A Tour of Italy
An Easy Guide to Indian Cooking
Oriental Cuisine Made Easy
Beside the Seaside, Beside the Sea
Best of British with a Modern Twist
Knife Skills – The Perfect Technique
Making Luxury Chocolates
Sushi Making Demystified
The Perfect Pasta
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- Participants must be able to stand up for a reasonable length of time
- Unfortunately there is no disabled access on site as it has not been possible to modify the 14th century listed building
- Please note- Jean-Christophe Novelli will not be hosting this course. Your day will be with an experienced chef handpicked by Jean-Christophe Novelli
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Courses are held on selected weekdays throughout the year.
We recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Courses usually start at 11.00 and finish at 16.00, kindly note these timings are approximate and subject to change. Doors open approximately 30 minutes prior to the start time – it is requested that customers do not arrive any earlier than this, so that the Academy team can complete their preparations.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Hertfordshire - Tea Green
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Simply Novelli Hands On Cookery Course with Jean-Christophe Novelli£350.00
- Sunday Farmers Market Tour and Cookery Class at La Cucina Caldesi£120.00
- The Caldesi Trattoria - Informal Italian Cookery Class at La Cucina Caldesi£100.00
- Intensive Cookery Masterclass with Jean-Christophe Novelli and Luxury 5* Overnight Stay£995.00