Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Molecular Cocktail Cooking Experience for Two at ABQ LondonCode: PLPMC2 9 month validity London - Hackney 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Molecular Cocktail Cooking Experience for Two at ABQ London
Add to Basket
Get ready to don your hazmat suit and goggles and cook up a cocktail storm at ABQ London.
Set in an RV, London’s first immersive molecular cocktail bar experience has been hailed by many as the most exciting thing to hit the streets in a while. Kick the cooking off in style with a welcome drink each, before getting into character, alongside the other 'scientists', and following chemistry techniques to create your own mind-bending cocktails with dry ice, foam, bubbles and nitrous oxide.
With an anarchic atmosphere and hip hop music to set the tone, this is more than your average drinking session – it’s an authentic experience of thrills, laughs and plenty of booze for good measure, and now’s your chance to find out what all the fuss is about.
- London’s first immersive molecular cocktail bar experience for two
- Unique setting in an RV
- Welcome drink each on arrival
- Create your own molecular cocktails with dry ice, foam, bubbles, nitrous oxide and more, following chemistry techniques
- Hazmat suits and goggles
- Immersive and authentic atmosphere
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Getting straight into character in your hazmat suits and goggles, the two of you will enter the RV and receive a welcome drink, before cooking up a storm, with the rest of the group, under the guidance of ABQ’s authentic and entertaining staff.
Following chemistry techniques, you’ll each create two cocktails, using the likes of nitrous oxide, dry ice and foam. Expect an immersive atmosphere and hip hop to set the tone perfectly.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- Alcohol free cocktails are available
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available Wednesday to Sunday (excludes Mondays and Tuesdays) throughout the year, subject to availability.
The experience must be pre-booked.
Wednesday to Friday: from 17.30 to 23.30
Saturday: 13.15, 13.45 and from 17.30 to 23.30
Sunday: 13.15, 13.45 and from 16.30 to 23.00
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Hackney
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Theatrical Cocktail Experience for Two at Alcotraz, The Prison Cocktail Bar£70.00
- ICEBAR Experience with Cocktails for Two£50.00
- Theatrical Cocktail Experience for Two at Moonshine Saloon, Western Immersive Bar£70.00
- Cocktail Masterclass for Two at Revolution Bars£55.00
- Molecular Cocktail Cooking Experience and Pizza for Two at ABQ London£89.00