Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Mindfulness Day Retreat with Lunch for Two
Add to Basket
Sometimes you just need some time out, and that’s where Synergy Experiences comes in. Get away from it all and reconnect with yourselves with this Mindfulness Day Retreat with Lunch for two at a choice of 10 locations. Offering a gentle and contemporary approach to mindfulness, your experienced teachers will guide you through everything from yoga and meditation to affirmation art, sound healing and mindfulness activities.
Along the way you’ll receive a delicious lunch, as well as snacks and tea. You’ll each receive a special affirmation gift at the end – the perfect reminder of what you’ve learnt throughout the day.
- Mindfulness day retreat for two people
- Guided meditations, gentle flow yoga, affirmation art, walking therapy and more
- Delicious lunch
- Snacks and tea provided
- Affirmation gift to take home
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Synergy, you will complete registration and as soon as you set foot into the venue you will feel genuinely relaxed, The purpose of the retreat is to create a space, a safe sanctuary to reconnect, cleanse and explore mindfulness.
Your day will begin with an introduction to mindfulness, before gentle yoga flow (suitable for all levels), followed by a guided meditation and sound healing. Enjoy the benefits of nature with walking therapy and mindfulness practices, before tucking into a delicious lunch. Post-lunch, enjoy affirmation art, discover tools for relaxation followed by a restorative yoga session, and a final guided meditation. Throughout the day, you’ll be provided with snacks and tea. You will return from the retreat feeling empowered and relaxed.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 18
- Men and women welcome
- Not suitable during pregnancy
- Two weeks prior to the retreat you will be sent a questionnaire to enable Synergy to get to know their guests, if a guest has a disability, injuries or limitations the day will be adapted accordingly
- The venue has disability access, but the walk activity may not suitable. (All activities are optional, if a guest is unable to attend the walk they will be provided with an alternative activity)
- The retreat is designed to help you disconnect. Mobile phones are not permitted during the retreat, in case of an emergency guests will be given a number where they can be contacted
- Alcohol is strictly forbidden
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available on Saturdays throughout the year. Earliest start time 09.30, latest 11.30. You are asked to arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time to register. Late arrival may mean that the booking is lost.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 5 hours 45 minutes for the full experience (including registration).
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
10 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.