Previous Page Breadcrumbs
It’s the crème de la crème of haute cuisine, the mark of true delicacies and an indicator of quality you can see before the food even leaves the kitchen. Michelin stars represent some of the best food in the world, and we’ve collected a few for you so fine dining has never been easier. Famously delicious is the highly-rated L’Ortolan restaurant in Reading, available as a three course lunch, seven course tasting menu and more. If you’d like to keep it London there’s five courses of fine dining to be had at Gordon Ramsay’s Petrus with a glass of champagne included to give you an extra feeling of classy quality, and there’s Michelin-recommended Asian cuisine on offer at the Silk Restaurant in Soho. There’s even some spa time to be had with Michelin-level dining included at the luxury Ockenden Manor and Spa, which you can enjoy morning or evening to either start or end your day in the most delicious way possible.
Three Course Meal and Champagne Cocktail for Two at Silk Restaurant
- A unique setting steeped in history
- Sensational International cuisine at a Central London location
- Available Tuesday to Saturday evenings
Michel Roux Jr's Roux at Parliament Square Tasting Menu and Cocktail for Two
- Fine dining inspired by Michelin-starred chef Michel Roux Jr.
- Complimentary seasonal welcome cocktail
- Delicious tasting menu by Steve Groves available Monday to Friday
Michelin Star Seven Course Tasting Menu for Two at L'Ortolan
- Michelin-starred seven-course tasting menu for two
- Available Tuesday to Friday lunchtimes, or Tuesday to Thursday evenings, January to November
- Berkshire, Reading