Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Michel Roux Jr's Roux at Parliament Square Tasting Menu and Cocktail for TwoCode: PROUXP 9 month validity London - Parliament Square 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Michel Roux Jr's Roux at Parliament Square Tasting Menu and Cocktail for Two
Add to Basket
If you’ve always longed to taste the winning menus you see on Masterchef, this is your chance. From none other than Michelin starred Michel Roux Jr of Le Gavroche fame, Roux at Parliament Square is an elegant restaurant in Westminster showcasing the work of Head Chef Steve Groves, winner of Masterchef: The Professionals 2009.
Set within a light and airy Grade II-listed building with a chic combination of modern furniture and period features, you’ll enjoy a truly sophisticated atmosphere and world-class dishes. Starting with a seasonal cocktail you’ll savour some of the finest dining around as you’re served numerous courses made from the best seasonal produce.
A stone’s throw from the Palace of Westminster, The Roux is an unforgettable dining experience for any occasion.
- Fine dining inspired by Michelin-starred chef Michel Roux Jr.
- Complimentary seasonal welcome cocktail
- Delicious tasting menu by Steve Groves
- A chic venue attracting London’s glitterati in the heart of the city
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival you’ll be welcomed through to the beautifully styled interior to take your seats surrounded by period features and modern furnishings before being served a seasonal welcome cocktail.
The menu can be subject to change, but no matter what you’re served you’ll be treated to a stylish presentation of numerous courses over 2 hours 30 minutes during this fine dining experience, with frequent additions from the chefs to give you an extra taste of what the restaurant has to offer.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience will be available on selected Monday to Friday lunchtimes and evenings throughout the year.
Please note - the restaurant is closed from 18 August to 5 September and 22 December to 6 January.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure a date is available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 2 hours 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Parliament Square
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Six Course Tasting Menu for Two at the 3 AA Rosette Dining Room at Mallory Court Hotel£160.00
- Visit to Westminster Abbey and Michel Roux Jr's Roux at Parliament Square Tasting Menu for Two£205.00
- Six course tasting menu with a bottle of Champagne for two at London's Iconic Gherkin£195.00
- The View from The Shard and Four Course Sunday Brunch with Champagne at the Gherkin for Two£149.00
- Six Course Tasting Menu with a Welcome Aperitif for Two at The Landau, by Michel Roux Jr£174.00
- Three Course Lunch with a Welcome Aperitif for Two at Roux at The Landau by Michel Roux Jr£99.00
- The View from The Shard and Three Course Lunch with Champagne at Gordon Ramsay's Savoy Grill for Two£145.00
- Three Course Meal and Cocktail for Two at London's Iconic Gherkin£129.00