If you and a friend are desperate to get close to some friendly critters then this is the perfect experience for you both to take. The meerkats at Paradise Wildlife Park are incredibly sociable creatures and you can now hand feed them their snacks and become their new friends. You’ll gain entry into their enclosure with an experienced keeper and spend up to 15 minutes with these lively animals.
You should definitely bring your camera and expect to be used as a new climbing frame! Your voucher grants you access to the rest of the park so you can do more exploring and view the rest of the intriguing animals that Paradise Wildlife Park has to offer. You’ll even receive a certificate each as reminders of your lovely experience.
- Welcome drinks upon arrival for you both
- Health and safety briefing
- A 30 minute encounter with the meerkats inside their enclosure
- A certificate each as a souvenir
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
The two of you will arrive at the Park where you will be welcomed with a complimentary drink. One of the Park’s trained animal keepers will greet you and accompany you both to the Meerkat enclosure, where you will receive a health and safety briefing. You will then spend some time inside the Meerkat enclosure, with the trained keeper, feeding the friendly Meerkats by hand.
Once you have finished your incredible encounter you’ll each receive a presentation certificate. Participants are welcome to arrive early and stay until the park closes to enjoy all the other attractions and animals at Paradise Wildlife Park
- Minimum age: 10 (under 16s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Women in the early stages of pregnancy should consult their doctor or midwife before booking
- Although spectators will not be able to accompany the voucher holder during their experience, they may pay normal admission prices to enter the park and enjoy the other attractions and animals
- Disabled access is available, for further information please discuss with the supplier at the time of booking
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year.
We recommend you book at least four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Your whole experience will last for approximately 30 minutes but you are welcome to arrive early to enjoy other attractions and animals in the Park.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.