Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Manchester City Stadium and Football Academy Tour for One Adult and One ChildCode: PMCSAC 9 month validity Greater Manchester - Manchester 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Manchester City Stadium and Football Academy Tour for One Adult and One Child
Add to Basket
The brand-new Manchester City Stadium Tour brings the magic of City to life like never before, and you can experience it with this Stadium Tour for One Adult and One Child. Field questions with a virtual Pep Guardiola, explore the new exhibition space with holographic content, and watch the story of Man City come alive in an immersive 360-degree cinema suite.
Experience match day in the Home Team dressing room with an audio-visual show, walk down the glass players’ tunnel, and see the stadium from the dug-outs. Expertly guided by City Tour Guides, you can expect a surprise at every turn! You’ll even take a buggy ride to visit the Football Academy and get an insight into the life of a City footballer.
- Professionally guided tour of the Club and Stadium
- State-of-the-art immersive experience including a Q&A with virtual Pep Guardiola, holographic content, and immersive 360-degree cinema suite
- Comprehensive behind the scenes access
- Interactive exhibition
- Buggy ride to City Football Academy
- Visit the Indoor Pitches where the First Team train
- 10% discount in the City Store on the date of your tour
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
You’ll meet your professional guide in the City Store where your experience gets underway. This will include a behind the scenes look at the press conference room, warm up area, home player dressing room, the tunnel and pitch side, as well as brand new immersive attractions including holographic content and a state-of-the-art journey through Man City’s history in a 360-degree cinema suite.
You’ll even get to visit City Football Academy, making it the perfect experience for aspiring footballers, City fans and all-round sports enthusiasts!
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Your voucher is valid for one adult (over 16) and one child (aged 4 to 15)
- The tour is fully accessible for disabled visitors, with lifts to all the areas on the tour. If you require any special arrangements, please discuss this with the supplier at the time of booking
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Tours run seven days a week at 13.00. Tours have limited availability on training and match days and are subject to fixtures and events. Please contact the call centre for more information.
We recommend you book at least two weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. Tour dates are released approximately eight weeks in advance. Dates cannot generally be booked further ahead due to the changeable nature of the fixture list.
Please allow up to 2 hours for your experience
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Greater Manchester - Manchester
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.