Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Make Your Own Bespoke Products with The Oxford Soap CompanyCode: PSOAP1 9 month validity Oxfordshire - Oxford 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Make Your Own Bespoke Products with The Oxford Soap Company
Add to Basket
Learn how to make your own bespoke products in this fantastic workshop with The Oxford Soap Company for one. Set within Oxford’s famous The Covered Market, this family-run company creates bespoke products with essential oils such as English Lavender and rare English Melissa Oil.
Under the guidance of the company’s founder, you can get to grips with creating your own bespoke products. From soap making to shampoos, creams, salts and body scrubs, you can choose the oils, colours and fragrances from a wide range to meet your preferences. You’ll take home your finished creations, perfect as a gift or a unique addition to your self-care routine.
- Make Your Own Bespoke Products with The Oxford Soap Company
- Make three products of your choice from:
Soap or shampoo (liquid or bars, using the melt and pour process)
Cream or moisturising lotion
Bath salts or body scrub
- Receive special guidance from the company founder
- Choose from a range of fragrances, colours and oils
- Take home your finished products
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the Oxford Soap Company store, you’ll receive a warm greeting from the founder, who’ll be taking your class.
You’ll create three products of your choosing, selecting between a soap or shampoo, a cream or moisturising lotion, and bath salts or body scrub. Take home your finished bespoke products, and enjoy!
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 12 (Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult - no need for a voucher)
- The venue is able to accommodate wheelchairs but limited to two participants at one time due to the space
- Unless an accompanying adult, spectators are not allowed due to space limitations in the store.
- Fragrances and end-product choices must be made at the time of booking
- Maximum group size is four people
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available seven days a week January to November. December is excluded and other exclusions may apply.
Earliest start time Monday to Saturday is 10.00 with the latest start time at 15.00.
Earliest start time on a Sunday is 11.00 with the latest start time at 14.00.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 to 3 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.