Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Mad Cocktail Masterclass for Two at The Mad Hatter BarCode: PTMHM2 9 month validity Oxfordshire - Oxford 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Mad Cocktail Masterclass for Two at The Mad Hatter Bar
Add to Basket
Take a tumble down the rabbit hole into the intoxicating lair of The Mad Hatter, an Alice-in-Wonderland inspired speakeasy located in vibrant East Oxford. This Mad Mixology Masterclass is the perfect experience for anyone with a penchant for the curious, eccentric and downright bizarre.
The two of you will begin by solving riddles to gain entrance to the bar before your Mad Mixology Masterclass commences. Learn all about shaking, making, mixing and tasting while enjoying a cocktail made by your award-winning mixologist. Shake things up with your second tipple, where you can take your pick from The Hatter’s selection of signature sharing teapots, before heading behind the bar and choosing one of the cocktails on the menu to make yourself. Finish off with a photo together to capture your experience.
- Entrance to the Mad Mixology Masterclass at The Mad Hatter in Oxford for Two
- Alice-in-Wonderland themed speakeasy in vibrant East Oxford
- Solve riddles to enter
- Learn the secrets and tricks of the trade behind cocktails from expert mixologists
- Enjoy three cocktails including a sharing teapot and your own creation from the menu
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival at The Mad Hatter, you’ll solve riddles to enter the bar, before heading through to your Mad Mixology Masterclass.
You’ll be guided through the history of cocktails, how they’re made, and tricks of the trade as you enjoy a delicious cocktail made by an award-winning mixologist, before sharing a signature teapot cocktail. Armed with your newfound knowledge, you’ll each get to demonstrate your skills behind the bar, producing a cocktail of your choice with assistance from the experts. Round things off with a photograph to capture the experience.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 18
- Spectators are welcome - participants should inform the venue in advance if they plan on bringing spectators, who must all be aged over 18
- Please note that the bar operates a responsible drinking policy and reserves the right to refuse service
- The venue is unable to provide disabled access or wheelchair accessible bathrooms
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available Tuesday to Friday from 18.00 to 20.00 and Saturdays 17.00 to 20.00.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience. Please note this experience can be a group class and if the group size exceeds 12 or more please allow 2 hours.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Oxfordshire - Oxford
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- One Night Country Hotel Break with Dinner and The Bombay Sapphire Distillery Self Discovery Tour with Gin Cocktail for Two£254.00
- Exclusive Cocktail Experience for Two with Private Bartender at London’s Smallest Speakeasy£120.00
- Gin and Vodka School Experience at Nelson’s Distillery for Two£159.00
- London's Highest Cocktail Masterclass for Two at The View from The Shard£99.00