Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Macaroon Masterclass for Two at Ann's Smart School of CookeryCode: PTSSM2 SP1 9 month validity 2 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Macaroon Masterclass for Two at Ann's Smart School of Cookery
Add to Basket
Grab a friend and prepare to discover the secrets behind cooking macaroons to perfection every time, with a 2 hour workshop taught by a professional at Ann's Smart School of Cookery.
Set up by past Masterchef contestant, Ann's Smart School has gone from strength to strength since it first opened. It doesn’t matter what your skill level: there’s something for everyone to learn, as you’ll get insider tips and tricks of the trade while you work.
From prep to service, you’ll be learning how to create a superb selection of French macaroons. Expect tuition that’s friendly, professional and down to earth, and finished treats that taste as sublime as they look. You’ll be sent the recipes after class, so you can continue to recreate the magic at home.
- Macaroon Masterclass for Two at Ann's Smart School of Cookery
- 2 hour workshop, taught by a professional chef
- Learn how to make a range of delicious French macaroons
- Recipes sent to you after the class
- Choice of two venues
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival you and the others in your group will be greeted by the professional chef taking your class. Learn insider tips and tricks, discovering how to avoid the pitfalls to ensure you cook your macaroons to perfection every time.
Leave with your taste buds satisfied and your knowledge topped up! You’ll receive an email of the recipes within 24 hours, making it easy to recreate the magic in your own kitchen.
All classes will be a mix of demonstrations as well as participating in small groups with a chef to ensure maximum knowledge is gained.
- Minimum age: 18
- The supplier regrets that a nut-free environment cannot be guaranteed in all situations
- Please advise of any allergies at the time of booking. A list of allergens is provided on the booking form. Therefore, it is essential that you make the supplier aware at the time of booking, so that you can be catered for. Last minute notifications may not be possible
- You will be asked to ensure you wash your hands prior to preparing food
- Please note: vouchers cannot be used for private hen/stag or any other private event
- Spectators are not permitted
- There is no disabled/wheelchair access at the Windsor location, due to it being a listed building with no lifts
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date as vouchers cannot be extended.
This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year.
There will be a maximum of 20 participants in each group.
Timetables are published eight weeks in advance. Therefore, we recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
You should allow approximately 2 hours for the whole experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.